21- love

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

 I was going to ask that, why are you guys here? Hobi asked curiously.

Zico- we are from south. Our mother was saved by some werewolf from this clan so our clan made a truce with this clan. They were best friends since then untill she went missing with her family.

Jihoon- to be precise, it was Hazel's mom who saved your mom. You have met her; don't you remember?

Zico- really? it was your mom. i  have to tell mom about this. Tell her that her best friend's daughter is alive. She always sadly wonders about her best friend and her daughter. At least she could meet you. Wonho you know what to do.

The young vampire with good body nodded and gave Hazel a smile.

Long haired female vampire – (coming towards Hazel) she'll be happy to meet you Hazel. And I'm Crystal and this is Yuna.

Short haired one smiled at her.

Hazel smiled back.

Jihoon- for you all I have arranged rooms but you have to share. My servants will take you all to rooms. See you all at dinner.

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms. They once lived here so knew each and every corner of this castle.

too many people here...... i'm not used to this......

 Hazel was walking to her room suddenly someone put his hands on her shoulder.

Hazel- what now kookie?

Kook- I want to know about the date.

Hazel had hot forgotten about that. Memories of date went through her mind. Waterfall, talking, crushes, laugh, the kiss...... She blushed on the thought of kiss.

Kook- why are you blushing Hazel? Wait, did something happened? Wait....do I have to take some holy water with me? OUCH. ......

Hazel elbowed him in his stomach and ran from there. Kook caught up with her and pulled her inside her room. He made her sit on her bed.

Kook- now tell me what happened?

Hazel- nothing

Kook- don't lie. Even though I'm not a mate I can feel something happened. I'm fucking sure that Jin hyung will be now questioning Hobi hyung.

Hazel- I...took. Him to a nearby waterfall.

Kook- really? Wow waterfall? nice....(smirk)

Hazel- stop it kookie. we just talked.

Kook- about what?

Hazel- past affairs?

Kook- Don't lie, he never had one

Hazel – I know. he told me everything. About his past crush too. I told him mine.

Kook- wait you.........

Hazel- yep, a mistake. I'll tell you that one day.

Kook, - okay and anything else happened?