27- after the fight

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading

 Stephen shivered with fear when he heard a growl. He turned to look at Hazel. Within a second Hazel jumped on to him. Everyone watched that frightened to move from their place.

 Everyone watched that frightened to move from their place

.

.

.

Within seconds he was lying on the ground covered with blood. Hazel was standing near him looking with her red eye. Stephen's blood was dripping from her. Her face was filled with his blood. There was some flesh on her teeth. Everyone who saw Hazel like that would never go near her. She was angry, vengeful and was turned into a devil.

Hazel, he is dead. Go to Hobi. Jihoon reminded her.

She wasn't listening and she turned towards Jihoon to attack him. Boys sensed danger. Jin suddenly transformed back to his human form and shouted.

Hazel, don't loose yourself. Come back, don't let anger take over you.

Hazel turned towards Jin.

Hazel, this is me, Kookie listen....Hobi hyung needs you......look at him......

Jungkook who had transformed pointed towards Hobi who was lying there. It somehow worked and Hazel looked in that way.  She was standing there sad looking at Hobi.  Jihoon went near her.

Hazel, its okay. He is just unconscious. Doctors will be here any minute. Zico has went to call them already. Let's take him inside.

 She was calmed down by that instruction. She ran after taking a glance at rogues standing there.

 Rogues ran from there. Their two leaders were killed, so they fear that if they stay there they'll be killed. As rogues fled from there, fight over.

........................................

As the fight over everyone changed back to their human form. Hobi was taken his room. Jihoon had already warned hospital for special beings so doctors had reached without a delay. Those who were hurt along with rogues who were found unconscious was also got checked. No one was hurt badly. Even Hobi only got few bruises and an injury in head. Doctor said he will heal with in one day.

His situation was worse when angry Hazel visited him when he became conscious. Others ran from the room the moment Hazel entered. After a one and half hour speech Hazel looked at  Hobi.

 Hobi- (not listening) you must go for audition as an rapper. 

Hazel- what?

Tae (from doorway)- we agree... ugh.... run

Hazel glanced at Tae and then narrowed her eyes at Hobi before storming out of the room.

I was scared of this fool getting hurt and he is just teasing me. Really? Hazel thought as her eyes started to getting tears

 Hobi was about to follow her but his brothers instructed him to stay in his bed and send Kookie with her. At least he can run faster if she attacks.

Those idiots..... if I die I will attack them as a ghost. Oh god, Hazel must be angry. I wish I won't get killed. Why there is some weird sound coming from Hazel's room?  Kookie thought as he reached.

Kookie was shocked when he reached her room and saw Hazel crying. 

oh my god.....crying girl......no....crying Hazel.......what to do?

She was the first ever lady he ever spoken properly. So he doesn't know how to comfort a crying girl. He was trying his best to cheer her up but it just worsens things up. He felt getting beaten up by her was better than this.

What should I do? She is crying. What does people do in movies? Kiss? No way it's like ticket to hell. Come on don't cry. I'm losing it. Kookie was struggling in his mind

He somehow managed to talk to her but when she hugged him and started crying he lost it. He can't stand watching someone in tears. He also started to cry with her. Hazel raised her head and looked at him confused.

Wait what? why is he crying? Oh god, this boy is really crying. Stop it. No its not working. What to do? Hazel was confused.

In the end Hazel had to console him to stop him from crying. She took him to his room and told him no need to cry anymore she is okay.

this was easier than i thought.....Kookie sighed as he got inside the room.

Even though she talked with Kookie, Hazel was so angry with Hobi. Next day Hobi tried to speak with her during breakfast but she ignored him.

she looks pissed......why? yesterday too she was scolding me.....why is she so angry?

 He don't know what he did wrong. But she kept ignoring him which angered Hobi.

This is getting out of hand. At least she could tell me what i did wrong. I have to put an end to this.

 At last he decided make her talk.

Hazel was walking to her room when she saw Hobi standing leaning on the wall near to his door. He was staring at Hazel as she walked towards him. He scanned her from head to toe as she reached near him. Hazel tried to ignore him but he pulled her towards him and pinned her to wall. He looked very angry.

Hobi- what's wrong with you?

Hazel- (looking down) nothing

Hobi- then why are you behaving like this?

Hazel- (struggling) I don't want to talk to you.

Hobi- What did I do to make you angry?

Hazel- just leave me alone.

she pushed him.

Hobi- that's it

He lifted her up in the air and put her on his shoulder. He walked into his room swiftly before Hazel could process everything. He locked his door and walked towards his bed, tossing her on the bed. Hazel was a bit shocked at his behavior. Her eyes gazed the man in front of her. He wasn't in his cheerful self but bit angrier. His dark eyes were gazing sternly at her as he came towards her.  Hazel felt a familiar pain between her thighs. But she was not going to give up easily. Hobi pushed her on to the bed when she tried to get up, crawling on to her and pinning her hands on the either side of her.

Hobi- you really know how to make me angry? Don't you?