22- mates

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

who are you?  everyone looked at this guy as joon asked him.

??- uhm... I'm Jackson from Nevada clan. I was looking for someone but accidentally heard your discussion. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to.......

Hazel- it's okay. It's not like we are discussing in small voice. By the way what were you going to say?

Jackson- there are mates who didn't fall in love.

Hazel- who??

Jackson – my mom and her friend.

Hazel- what?

Jackson – can I sit?

Joon- sure

Jackson – (sit near them) my mom and her mate was neighbors. They were friends. For my mom he was a brother. But when they both came to the age, they found out that they were mates. My mom was okay with it but for him, he couldn't accept it. And he had already fell in love with a human. So my mom was left alone until she met my father. My father too was struggling. His mate had died from east clan's hand. They both became friends, fell in love married and they had me and my siblings. Mom's real mate is now also her friend. He is very protective of her. Like her own brother. So it's also possible that you fall in love with someone else.

Hazel- it is possible that his feelings are genuine not from some sort of magic.

Jackson – yes, and I have seen him looking at you like you're his world. He looks very happy around you.

Hazel- he is always like that.

Jin- no Hazel he is not. We, his brothers can understand if he is faking his smile.

Joon- and think about it Hazel. I and kook have once been against you both being together. We even hurt you. But I know kook have already made it up and now I also want to do that. I had felt you're the one for him. From what you say I could really feel you are speaking truth. And I know Hobi. I never saw him this much happy. You make him happy and strong Hazel. But he is scared to confess. He is scared that if he confesses you'll leave him. He is not good enough for you. Among us he got most struggled. You can heal him. We just want him happy. That's the only thing we ask for.

Hazel stared at Namjoon. Tears were flowing from his eyes as he spoke. Jin was also tearing up. She remembered kookie saying how protective every one of Hobi. She felt happy. 

That fool oblivious to this care from his brothers. She thought. She smiled at him.

Hazel, - I know how much you love your brother. But am I good enough for him?

Jin- Hazel, no one is good for anyone. Nobody is perfect. its just we become each other's strength and motivation. You made him happier and if he could make you happy, you guys are meant for each other. 

Hazel- I can't believe I'm making this mate thing a trouble for you guys.

Joon- trouble?? Is this considered as trouble? I'm more scared about the days when Yoongi's mate arrives than mine. How much trouble it gonna cause?