18- Date(2)

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

At last he asked me out. I can't explain how excited i'm for this. But a bit over excited too. Or else why did i embarrass myself at starting itself?

Hazel and Hobi were walking through the forest. They both opted to go in human form. There was an awkward silence. Both of them were silent from the start. When they were about to leave castle Hazel caught Hobi's hand and ran out with him but she only recognized that they were holding hands after few minutes. She suddenly let his hand go but Hobi caught it and hold it tightly.  His lips were curved into a smirk.

this is embarrassing. I didn't noticed what i were doing till i saw his shocked face. Why am i blushing? He is just holding my hand. So what? But why did i showed him my excitement?

It was her first time walking around the forest in human form. Hobi helped her to cross fallen trees or rock. He was very cautious with his surroundings. Even though Hazel was capable of protecting herself and others he was trying his maximum to protect her. Hazel loved his attempts. She could sense little bit of his emotions as their bond had increased. She could sense he was doing this wholeheartedly. She was amused by the power of mates. How they protect each other. And best thing about Hobi is even before they knew about mates he was like this. Caring people around him.

He was the one who only knows to love. That's what others told about him. Kindhearted, loving, a ray of sunshine in everyone's life. Hobi was the hope of everyone. Now i know why people around him loves him more than themselves. Its hard not to.

Hazel had a smile on her face. She stopped faking her smile after she met him. His small actions make her smile from her heart. His brothers too were very special people. Even though there were some issues there is a bond which no one could explain was keeping them together with Hazel. A bond that feels like a family. May be because of the fate which want them to do their job together. Hazel was thinking about happy moments with them. How they all met, first time meeting Hobi, hearing about mate for the first time, befriending him, how he took care of her when she was shot by jihoon on day of transformation. It reminded her of him pouting when she teased him about that.

He is so cute......

He is hot too..

Can't you just stop it, as you said i'm taking him there.

Yes, i know but i won't stop just with a small date. i would only be satisfied him under that waterfall , exploring your wet body.......

enough..... i don't want to hear anymore.

Is that place far away? Hazel's thought broke when Hobi asked her.

Hazel- No, we are almost there.

Hobi- you look so excited that i can't wait to see what that place looks like.

Hazel- you would love it.

Hobi- don't make me more excited. i'm dying from curiosity. 

Hazel chuckled as they climb over the fallen tree. Sound of the waterfall slowly started to get audible.