28- why***

**contents in this chapter may be in appropriate to some readers, if you are uncomfortable with mature content or under eighteen skip this chapter**

you really know how to make me angry? Don't you? He whispered against her ear.

Hazel- (struggling) let me go

Hobi- really?? Are you sure? I can smell your arousal babe, you can't lie to me. Oh you are wet already.

He slid his hand through her thigh up towards her wet core. Hazel started to feel weak under him. He smirked as he whispered in her ears.

Stop struggling, it won't work.

He lightly nibbled her earlobe. Hazel felt a jolt that pleasure through her spine. Hobi chuckled as he buried his head on to her neck. He nuzzles his face as she could feel his breath on her neck. He gently placed wet kisses on her collar bones.

She slightly moaned as he finds her spot. She stopped struggling as he gently bites and sucks her skin leaving purple marks on her. He attacks her lips with a kiss as his hand finds its way through her panties fingers running along her folds. Without any delay his long slender finger entered between her folds. Her walls clenched around it as she squealed in pleasure. His finger started moving unimaginable pace as fucked roughly her core.

Ho..seok.... Hazel moaned his name between the kiss as he slipped second finger inside her.

You like this.... he murmured against her lips. He slipped his tongue in to her mouth as he pumped his fingers inside her. His free hands squeezed her breast making her whimper against his lips. His rough pumps make her feel every intense feeling burning through her body.

I'm...gonna...cum... She said between kisses.

No....not yet.... babe.... he said as he removed his fingers from her.

He tear her top and tossed It to a corner. His gaze stays into her eyes as his hands unclasped her bra. His gaze went down as he throws it away.

His eyes were not brown anymore, it was dark and lustful. His lips attacked her chest, sucking the soft flush on her breast while his hands squeezing the other. She squealed under him overwhelming under the pleasure. He trails his tongue down her abdomen finding its way to her core. He pulls down her shorts and panties throwing it to the corner.

He spread her leg, his tongue devouring her heat. He gently teased her entrance as she moaned, flicking his tongue over her clit, tasting her. She shut her eyes tight as his tongue worked on her clit.

Fuck...she moaned which made Hoseok chuckle against her clit. It sent a vibration along her core as she cried with pleasure.

He stopped as he felt her legs clenching, close to climax.

You are not gonna cum until I say you can cum.... understood?

She nodded as a response.

i want you to say that out loud......he instructed

yes....i understood.....she responded quickly

He removed his clothes quickly and grabbed a condom from nearby draw. Hazel was watching him doing this, gazing over his muscular chest and toned abs. She moaned as he placed himself between her thighs and his tip teasing her clit. She holds on bed sheet tight as he guided inside her. Her walls tighten around his length. He without giving time to adjust thrusted into her.

Fuck...Hoseok... She moaned as he slammed into her. She was a moaning mess, couldn't utter a word as his cock driving into her heat. She saw his head tilt back, squeezing his eyes shut, as he was losing himself fucking her. He was thrusting harder and faster now as he felt her walls tightened over his length. She felt him twitching inside her nearing his climax.

I'm Cumming.... She warned as her mind going fuzzy at the electric feeling of him inside her.

Wait....he commanded as he speed his pace. He moaned as he was nearing his climax.

Cum with me.... He said as he kissed her lips. Her legs shake as she reaches her orgasm. Broken breaths and moans escaped as he came inside her, slowing down his thrust lips met hers with a soft kiss before laying down near her breathing heavily.

He pulled her closer, burying his face to her neck.

Are you okay? He breathed on to her neck to which she nodded as a response.

He made her look at him cupping her cheek with his hand.

Please at least tell me what I did wrong. His eyes were tearing up.

But he flinched when Hazel hugged him and started crying.

I was scared. When I saw you laying there, I thought I lost you. I....felt......

Hobi pulled her to a hug. He holds her close tightly.

No....I won't. I will be there with you till the end. I promise.

He placed a kiss on her head before laying on his back. Hazel put her head on his chest, hugging him, slowly drifting to sleep.

A/N

i know......but don't forget to vote and comment