Chapter seventeen

"Cass have you moved my robes!" Draco shouted as he peered out his door.

"No, I think Cissy might have given them to dobby to clean. Mine are gone too" cassie came out of her room and into dracos.

"I wish she would tell me before she moved things" he ran a hand through his hair looking frazzled.

"Why are you two shouting I could hear you from the study" Lucius stood in the door way.

"Have you seen our robes dad" Draco looked up from his bed.

"The elf cleaned them last night so you can look the part when you both step of the train" he gave a smug look.

"Are you coming with us to the station Lucius" cassie asked as she fiddled with Draco's desk.

"No- I have an important meeting in work so I won't be able too" he placed a hand on his sons shoulder, "I'll see you both at Christmas"

He left and Cassie rolled her eyes in annoyance as she usually did whenever her brother-in-law was involved. Cassie went down to the kitchen where she could usually find dobby and was instantly blown away by the amount of breakfast food that was laid out.

"Little miss your breakfast is all ready, will the little master be down soon" dobby smiled from ear to ear looking up at her.

"He's just finishing up his packing and then he'll be down. Now I'm going to miss you when I'm off to hogwarts so I want you to sit down and have some food with me" she took his hand and sat at the table with him.

"Dobby doesn't think that's a good idea, master Malfoy will not be happy" he frowned.

"Well frankly I don't care what that arsehole thinks, besides he's already left for the day. What would you like?" She took a waffle from the tray and covered it in chocolate spread and peanut butter.

Dobby just stared up at her and then looked over to the plate of fruit.

"Fruit it is" she nodded and piled strawberries, raspberries, grapes, apple slices and melon into a bowl and placed it infront of him. "Eat, go ahead"

Finally like he was waiting for the other shoe to drop but realised it wouldn't he tucked in and ate the whole bowl and then Cassie buttered him some toast.

"Thank you little miss"

"Your always welcome, now if that stupid blonde freak is horrible to you while I'm gone you just tell me when I'm back home and I'll kill him in his sleep okay?" She took both his hands again and smiled warmly.

"Dobby thinks that would get you into trouble and that is the last thing dobby wants"

"Well your my friend dobby and I would do it for you in a heart beat" without warning she wrapped her arms around the tiny elf and gave him the biggest hug she could.

A few minutes later Draco and Narcissa came into the kitchen and Draco thanked dobby earning a smile from Cassie and they all had breakfast.

"Now that were all fed and ready to go here are your robes to change into on the train" Narcissa handed them each a little bag. "I've also put your wands and some money in there too so you can buy some snacks on the train"

"Thanks mum" Draco smiled and made his way upstairs to check he hadn't left anything.

"Cassie I've also put a calming drought in your bag just in case your nerves take over" she reached out her hand and ran it along the cuff on her sisters wrist.

"Thanks, I think Draco might need it more than me though" she half laughed.

"I'm going to miss you two, and I know the pair of you are just as independent as eachother but I want you to look out for eachother okay" she cupped her hands around Cassies face.