ꕤsevenꕤ

He took a step back as I took another forward.

"I'm Yoo Junghee, what's your name?"

I ask again but instead of answering he step back again.

Is he mute? Does he not speak my language?

"If you took another step back, you're not following me anymore"

He stop. He really did listen to me. I'm surprise and also amaze at the fact that he do speak my language.

I keep walking towards him but he wont dare move. Finally there's only three steps gap between us.

He never lift his face and the only thing I can see is his pink tinted lips again.

I want to see his face but I was scared. What if he is a pedo? No, what if he is the killer?

But I knew the options cant be right.

"I don't know why you keep following me for the past month and it was scary at first. But I want to tell you that I actually feel safe with the serial killer loosingly roaming around this Province"

He still look at the ground. Maybe he really is mute.

"So I want to tell you how grateful I am but if you keep your distance from me, how can..."

"Hamada..."

"Hmm?"

"Hamada Asahi"

"Oh..."

I realize he was telling me his name. My eyes grew wide. So he's an outsider, but nevertheless, that doesn't change the fact what I felt about him.

"Can you walk me home, Hamada Asahi...?

"Sahi...you can call me Sahi"

I almost couldn't contain my happiness as he finally look up. I was shock because just like his lips, his eyes and nose were pretty too.

But I don't want to make it obvious and nod before walking ahead.

This time, instead of following me from far away, he was actually walking just a step behind me.

☂︎☂︎☂︎

"Guys look! There's finally a hit on who the serial killer is. Last night there was another victim again. They said he came from Japan..."

What? No! Asahi was with me the whole time. But wait, Asahi may not only be the only Japanese around the Province. It can never be him.

"Did they find out about his identity yet?", I ask Jaehyuk curiously. Being a very nosy person, Jaehyuk can become very handful sometimes.

"Not yet, but I don't think he'd be loose for long now that a part of his identity is find out"

After that we decided to change the topic to more happy news. Finally our semester break is coming up and we cant wait to sleep like a log for two weeks at our own homes...

Well, at least for me because that's what I love most. But I'm most certainly sure that my friends would be hanging out and throwing parties a lot.