ꕤfourteenꕤ

Too easy said than done. We should've known that they won't give any evidence to teenagers. They told us that the police had collected all the necessary evidence and that they would be taking legal actions towards it.

Legal actions my foot, are they really looking at the footage evidence and found Asahi killing with their own eyes? If not, I won't believe anything either.

My friends were worn out and I feel bad for involving them but they wanted to help anyways which strengthened me. Even if the elder are not on our side, we will still be fighting for the innocent one.

"What does Asahi looks like exactly?", Jaehyuk ask me and furrow his eyebrows confusedly.

I laugh a little, the other two had no idea about this appearance either.

"He's the most beautiful and handsome man I've ever seen..."

"Wait- even more handsome than me?"

"Shut up Jae, you are but a poo..."

"Okay okay dont fight here I got one picture"

"Just one picture?", Sohee look at me funnily.

"Sahi doesn't like taking photos because he's shy but I manage to click one when he wasn't looking"

I showed them the picture I took secretly when he was looking up the sky. And of course only his side profile was show.

"Ah what a bummer"

"He really didn't look bad though"

"So, you like him"

I nod my head and smile at the thought of him. I really do like him a lot and he seems to be feeling the same by the way he cared for me. I just hope I'm not wrong.

"We need to think of other way", I say changing the subject.

We decided to went home after giving up on our plan but I took another route as I came back to the police station.

The detectives weren't exactly happy to see me and let me be as I just sat quietly on the waiting seat by myself. They did give me a stare from time to time but they didn't say anything.

Finally it was getting too late and I knew I had to go home as I am one of the only people that knew the real killer wasn't arrested yet.

But before I left I went up to the officers again.

"What now?", they ask me first before I could even utter a word.

"How long are you going held Asahi here before transferring him to the Prosecutor in town?"

They sigh and rub their temple. That shouldn't be such a hard question to answer.

"Three days later"

So I have three days to prove that he is innocent?