ꕤtwelveꕤ

"Go to your school or we will call your teacher for skipping class"

So that you can bully Asahi more just because he's an outsider?

I didn't say anything and continue sitting in front of the entry of the Police Station.

"You're blocking everyone from entering"

I still didn't care. I'm not leaving until I meet him.

Without another words, I was being lifted and got pulled away before being thrown into a patrol's car.

Really? What a bunch of cheap guys.

I can always come back, in fact, I'll be coming back here every morning or afternoon before and after my classes.

Class has indeed already started but after the police officer that dropped me back to my school, he talked with the teachers I was let go without any punishment.

Why wouldn't they turn me in even after making troubles in the Police Station. They're definitely suspicious.

Break came and everyone started gossiping about the serial killer again.

'His name is Asahi'

'Hamada Asahi they said'

'What a psycho'

'He deserves to be...'

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT HIM SO SHUT UP"

My face became red from outraging my emotions. Even my three friends look at me as I storm away from them. I keep crying more as I walk passed more people.

I heard my friends calling my name from behind and I assume they are following me but I am too caught up in my emotion that I wanted to ran away from everyone.

Finally it became quite, no one ever came to this side of the building because it was the old classroom which they used 10 years ago and now it is used for storage room.

"Yoo Junghee!"

"Yah! Why are you running off like that you had us worried!"

It was yet again my three annoying friends. Why do they keep following me when I just wanted to think by myself?

I look at them as their eyes were filled with concerns. I knew they wont let me get away with it anyways so I breath in and out first.

"Hamada Asahi, the guy they caught as the Geolgi-do serial killer is not the real killer. I'm sure of this guys".

They look confuse and lost and so I took another breath again.

"Remember the guy I told you guys that stalked me for the past one month. That guy was Asahi..."

"Then it's sure that Hamada Asahi is the killer!"

"No Jaehyuk...Asahi always wanted me to went home safely that's why he only kept an eye on me from afar. Asahi, Killer? He was protecting me the whole time when the real killer was hunting his prey...

... If not for him, I would have already been dead a month ago"