ꕤthirteenꕤ

I kiss Asahi goodnight before walking inside. Turns out he can't climb up my balcony which creeps me out.

So it wasn't Asahi who kept lurking outside my window?

Chills went down my spine as I thought about ghost again. 'Am I really haunted for real?'

That was the same night I realize I wasn't haunted but hunted by another human being.

From the moonlight, I could make out a face shape which is too long to be Asahi and his hair was black, Asahi was blonde.

Then I search for any article about the Geolgi-do serial killer. I didn't do it before because I was not really curious after finding out Asahi's identity.

Then came a line where all the victims confess of being watched when they were sleeping, a statement which came from the victim's family. They all had a common problem and that was seeing a shadow outside their windows that their parents think of nothing.

'Oh No...'

'So I've been watched for almost a month now but nothing happened to me yet like the other victims'

That's when I knew, Asahi giving me company and watching me even before I knew him was what saving me from being one of the killer's first victim.

"Wow!", Sohee could only open her mouth in shock.

The other two did the same as my tears ran dry after my story. Probably it must have healed me a little bit when I was talking about Asahi and then suddenly it hurts me again knowing how badly they treated him in the Police Station.

I started telling them everything what was happening in the morning and they too finally felt my anger.

"We have to do something", Dani declare and they nod their head which makes me happy that they choose to believe my story and Asahi. I have the greatest friends.

"What do we do now Junghee?", Sohee ask again and they all look at me.

"If you guys want to help me, guys I have a plan"

And that's how we all skip class the rest of the day walking every city corner on where they said the murdering took place.

I had read all of this after I found out that Asahi wasn't the one watching me went to sleep. I didn't know that it would really come to an use in the future.

"We have to ask for the CCTV footage and check what happened the night the murdering took place. Let's save Asahi together"

UNEXPECTED - Hamada Asahiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें