ꕤeighteenꕤ

He grab my hair and throw me forward. The heels I was wearing didn't help as I fell scratching my knees and palms.

That gave me an idea when I took off the heels and use them as weapon. He laugh like a maniac as I watch his eyes grow wild for blood.

He came forward and I swing the heel in his face making him hiss as he fall back. I stood up and get back slowly.

The guys better be calling the cops right now as they need to arrest this psychopath in action. That's all my hard work is for.

"Fiesty one huh, this is why I save you for the last but I guess you're it tonight"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh sweetie, you were never my early target. I keep watching you and that boyfriend of yours and so I think, why not put all the blame on this guy and wreck his girl for the last. Oh well, at least your boy is behind bars so its your turn anyways"

"Yaaaah!"

I shout and beat him with my heels crazily. I can't believe he really planned everything all along, he really deserves to die.

Unfortunately he knocked the heel out of my grip and I walk backwards in alarm. He grin like a maniac again and lunged towards me stripping my upper dress open.

I scream but he slap me and I fall from the impact, I am really nothing to a build man.

He chock me first and I keep hitting his hands. I breath in relief when he release but instead he remove the rest of my top leaving me with only my bra.

No! Please dont! Someone help me! Asahi! No!

My head was filled with thoughts when he use my top as tool in chocking me again. I couldn't start breathing as I think of my family, friends and Asahi. My eyes roll back as I slowly drifted away from the light and that when I heard a loud gun.

The psychopath instantly took back the clothes and watch where the shooting came from.

There were almost a dorzon of them, police officers. Finally, I'm saved.

I didn't want to go but they sent me to the hospital to do check up so I slept quietly while thinking about what would happen now.

"I recorded everything what happened tonight. Here, I hope you can use this as an evidence on who the real Geolgi-do serial killer is"

I gave them a recording, of course I wont go the battle field without preparing myself.

As I was lost in my thought, my surroundings slowly started filling with noise with a woman came crying.

"Yoo Junghee! I thought you were supposed to be at Sohee's house. What were you doing on the other side of the town and ended here?"

Oops! It's going to be a long night.