ꕤelevenꕤ

Geolgi-do Province's 19 Years old serial killer arrested

Detective Jang Hyunho, the chief of Geolgi-do Police Station made a declaration that he had finally arested the Geolgi-do serial killer. Just as suspected, the killer was found stalking a high schooler on 24th october and he was caught on scence. The suspect's name is Hamada Asahi, 19 years old and an outsider who recently reside in Geolgi-do 2 months ago and his killing method was stripping young women between 18-23 and strangling them to death with their own clothes.
We sent our deepest condolences to all the victims and their family and Detective Jang Hyunho stated that he will do anything so that Hamada would be punish as he deserves.

My tears drop, one, two, three times.

They're making a mistake. I knew it from the bottom of my heart that its not Asahi and that they are making a mistake.

I ran out not even listening to my parents calling me as they continue to listen to the morning news.

24th october was two days ago, that means he's probably been there for 2 days. Did they feed him? Did they even gave him a place to sleep?

I panted as I ran inside the Police Station.

"Where is he?"

I demand as I look at the same two officers that were here before.

"Who...ahhh you're the student who came before? Don't worry, we already caught your stal.."

"WHERE IS HE?"

"This student really have some temper didn't she?"

"What is going on here?"

I look at another officer that just came out from a room.

"Detective Jang"

Detective Jang? Jang Hyunho?

I change my target and went before the so called Detective Jang.

"Where is Asahi?", I ask again as the detective look at me cluelessly.

The desk officer clear his throat before walking towards us and pulling me away from Detective Jang.

"Ah, she's a student who came a month ago because of the Geolgi-do Serial killer. She was also being stalked by that wench so she came to..."

"Its not him!"

Everyone stop what they are doing and I finally had all the attention to myself.

"What are you talking about, student?", Detective Jang ask and look at me like he didn't care at all.

"It's not Asahi. He's not the killer!"

It was pindrop silence for three minutes until everyone bursted out laughing at me. I grew anxious. How dare they do this to my Asahi?

"Isn't our guy the one who stalked you though?", Detective Jang ask again.

"Yes but..."

"See! Please go home and stop disturbing our investigation"

Thats when the same room Detective Jang came out from gets open again and two other police officer came out with the guy I saw every night for the past month.

He has a bleeding nose and the corner of his lips were chapped. His eyes were dark and filled with emptiness.

How could they?