ꕤfifteenꕤ

"What is he doing here?", I ask Jaehyuk as I saw the junior from before sitting with us. We started using the abandoned classroom as our hangout place to talk about our plans.

"He knows a lot of things, its like his brain is filled with ideas", Jaehyuk whispered back as I still couldn't trust Jeongwoo too much.

"Jaehyuk told me everything and I believe that whoever the Japanese guy was, is innocent..."

He clear his throat and blink a few times before looking at me.

Jaehyuk trust him, and so I ask him what could be done.

"So you guys tried asking for CCTV footage right? Well there are actually other ways to get footage. Its called Blackbox, most private cars have it and you can search around for one in the closest place the murders accurs. We'll try collecting those as they are not official data".

We watch Jeongwoo in amusement. He really is a gem, no one thought about that until he mentions and now we are once again filled with another hope.

"And if it doesn't work, we'll proceed with Plan B"

"Plan B?"
"Plan B?"
"Plan B?"
"Plan B?"

The four of us ask at the same time as we watch the youngest in anticipation.

"I really hope we wont have to do this but if, our first plan doesn't work, then we will have to get the real killer ourselves"

"What?"
"How?"

He look at us as a sly smirk plays in his mouth. I thank the heaven that finally they're giving me a trustworthy friend. Don't get me wrong I love my three best friends but sometimes, they could be dumb, dumber and dumbest.

☂︎☂︎☂︎

Here I am again, begging for them to let me see Asahi just once. I wanted to tell him that there are still people who believe in him and that he shouldn't give up but these alcohol reeks of detectives wont let me see him.

"Please, if you let me see him, I wont ever come here and cause trouble again"

I roll my eyes as they still won't let me in. I stomp my way towards the rest room and look at myself in the mirror.

I had lost weight and dark circles appear under my eyes but other than that, I look stronger than ever. My obsession to saving Asahi had made me stronger than I ever thought, before, I wasn't usually the type to even stand up for myself but now I am even ready to face the monstrous Geolgi-do's serial killer.

All for Asahi