ꕤtwentyꕤ

"When did you realize you started liking me?"

I ask Asahi as I face him who is laying down on my bed.

Finally he can come up to my room with the permission of my parents without trying to climb up my balcony and almost breaking his waist.

"Umm it was when you walk out of the convenient store, I think you just came home from school so the sky already darkened. Then I started to walk far away but still close enough for me to see you get home safely"

"Awwwwh thats so sweet"

He also became more chatty and would talk a lot now, I also love his jokes or maybe I love everything about him.

"You also save me"

We look at each other before cuddling closer on the bed. Just having each other by our side is keeping us both safe.

"Stay tonight?"

"Yeah...besides I'm too lazy to go back home"

I laugh and punch his arms before hearing him giggle as well.

I look up and lock eyes with him.

He smells so good and handsome, everything about him is perfect to me. I wonder if he think the same about me.

"I love you"

I blush at his words. That was the first 'I love you' I ever get other than from my parents.

Glad to here that we are already both in the 'love' phase instead of 'like'.

His lips crashing on mine pulls me back from my thoughts as my eyes widen at his sudden passion. He has never kissed me so hard before and I open my mouth for his tongue to enter.

I started kissing him back more passionately and moan when we heard my bedroom door being banged loudly.

"No funny business kids!"

Jezz parents

We slow down our kiss and laugh in between before drifting off to sleep.

As for the real famous Geolgi-do serial killer turns out to be a 34 years old jobless guy named Gil Seonghun, all evidence finally points at him and he is still currently waiting for his court hearing but from what he has done, I doubt he'll ever be coming out again.

Detective Jang might lose his promotion but what matter is his team arriving before I was killed as well. I will not forgive him for what he has done to Asahi but I'm at least thankful to him and his team for saving me in time.

At least, when I wake up in the morning I will have Asahi by my side and so will he have me.

☂︎The End☂︎

A/N :

That's it for my Asahi short story
⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。
I hope you like it and I will try to comeback with more better and greater story in the future
bye ✨