ꕤninteenꕤ

I told my parents about what happened to the past one month and a half leaving out stalker Asahi part as I did not want them to worry more.

Of course I did get a lot of scoldings for risking everything but they were happy I helped catch the brutal serial killer. In the end, they praise me for being brave and a few reporter and police officers came to get my statement as well.

At last, when everyone left, my friends are finally able to get alone time with me.

"Junghee-ahhhh I thought you were going to die"

"Yah! don't say like that Yoon Jaehyuk!", Sohee scold Jaehyuk and we began telling each others our struggle story.

It seems like they really had a hard time trying to find a reason to get the police on time as Dani had to act and scream like she was getting raped when Jeongwoo called the Police Station.

I look at Jeongwoo and find him smiling kindly at me, he isn't blushing anymore. I can't believe Jaehyuk was trying to set me up with him when Jeongwoo can easily become the best friend like little brother to me.

"Thank you Jeongwoo, thank you Jaehyuk, Sohee and Dani, I appreciate what you guys have done for me"

"Yah! You don't thank a friend, we exists to help each other remember? that's what friends are for?"

We laugh and tell jokes until my parents were done with my discharge paper and we all went to our house since it was already 2 in the morning and looks like the guys are having a sleep over as it was already late for them to go home.

I smile as I go to sleep. Now, we are only waiting for Asahi to be released.

☂︎☂︎☂︎

There he stood, in his glory beautiful face. Tears formed in my eyes and I didn't even stop them from coming out this time as I ran towards him.

"Hi..."

He couldn't complete his sentence as I crash him body with a hug. It felt like forever since we last hug each other and he was warm more than ever.

"I" peck "miss" peck "you" peck "so" peck "much"

I peck his lips in between each of my words as he cup my face and smile.

"Ehem!"

And then i realize my friends tag along because they wanted to see Asahi as well. I curse in embarrassment at my action and fake laugh at them.

"Sahi-ah, these are my friends. They helped a lot in catching the real killer"

Asahi then bow 90% degree at them nonstop until the guys stop him and started giving him a hug as well.

Finally, Asahi won't have to be afraid of people anymore, my people.