ꕤTenꕤ

"Junghee-ah, do you have a boyfriend?"

Wait what-?

"Uhh..."

But Asahi isn't exactly my boyfriend yet

"N-no I think? Why?"

I mentally face palm myself for getting my answer complicated. Why is Jaehyuk even asking me this question?

"Great! I'll meet you during lunch"

But we always meet each other during lunch. What are you up to Yoon Jaehyuk?

I didn't think much about anything and besides I don't want the possibility of one of my bestfriends confessing their love to me. But Jaehyuk isn't the type to have an interest on me which confuses me the whole time.

Walking towards the cafeteria during lunch seems too short as I did not want to encounter Jaehyuk and whatever thing he is coming up with.

As I made towards our seat, there were four heads and I remember having only three friends.

I quietly sit down and only look at Sohee who was seated in front of me.

Jaehyuk clear his throat and I stop touching my chopstick.

Oh God! Don't make this awkward for anyone of us.

"Junghee, this is my friend like younger brother Park Jeongwoo"

"Oh?"

"He wanted to mee- ouch! he wanted to eat with us if you guys dont mind"

"Ahh sure there's no problem. Hi Jeongwoo! Are you our junior?"

Jeongwoo smile shyly at me and then dig his food again.

Jaehyuk didn't say anything else, I thought he wanted to tell me something but then, I started connecting the dots. The way Jaehyuk wants to introduce his friend suddenly to us, how he asked me if I have a boyfriend or not and how Jeongwoo keeps looking at me while blushing.

Is this guy trying to play a cupid between Jeongwoo and me?

This time I physically face palm myself. Whether Jeongwoo actually likes me or not, I couldn't think of something else,

Asahi

︎☂︎☂︎

"Can we walk around first tonight? I want to spend more time with you"

I really have no hesitation when it comes to dealing with my feelings. Asahi only nod and walk besides me. What an improvement from stalking me to walking behind me and then besides me.

He silently took my right hand in his, intertwining with his warm one. There is no words needed among us, never were.

But I should've known better that sometimes words between someone who care for each others was also necessary.

I wish I could tell how much I like him every night, hours, second.

I wish he told me something that I wanted to hear too, like why is that night the last time I saw him before hearing on the latest news channel that he was captured by Detective Jang Hyunho.