ꕤseventeenꕤ

"Junghee-ah be careful okay?"

I give them one last reassuring smile before breathing in and out and went out of the car.

I knew they are worried about me but I am more worried about Asahi as well.

He is getting transferred to the Prosecutor tomorrow and I have to end it all tonight. It is almost 11pm and is very cold however I wore short skirts and heavy perfume on myself.

"Are you sure he will approach you?"

"I've been one of his target so obviously he will be thrilled to see me when he find out that I have no companion. He will surely come for me"

Yes the Plan B was to lurk the real killer out of his cage. I have been studying where he killed all of his victims and it was like he went in cycle around the town so I went to where I think he would be.

If my friends didn't call the police on time, that's where it really ends for me and I too was scared but what can I do? My parents and little brother would be so worried about me and here I am risking my life for a boy I've only met a month ago.

But he was definitely worth everything.

I keep walking to the dangerous part of the street where I could be pulled away to some corner at any time without anyone else knowing.

And then click click click

I heard it. My heart started shaking and my throat became dry.

"Look who do we have here? Where's your lover protective boyfriend? Oh right! I heard he got arrested in my place"

I turn around and there he stood. The guy who has been hunting innocent women like a tiger hunting his prey.

"What did we ever do to you?", I spat and took a step back while he came towards me and laugh in a tone I never want to hear again.

"Nothing! That's the reason honey, nothing. And because of doing nothing and still living well while I have to suffer everyday to survive. Discusting women"

I raise my eyebrow as I didn't understand anything he was refering.

"I lost my job because a high school girl accuse me of sexual assault when I never did and now I just wanted to see the feelings I felt when I lost my job and live on the street. Is that wrong of me?"

I scoff, just because of one person, he had already killed 12 innocent life and he think he did nothing wrong? What a real psychopath he is. He deserves to be fired from his job no matter what. Guy like him will turn up bad no matter what.

"And from the way you came into my den, I assume you want to catch me so that you can save your lover boy but so bad they wont ever find you again and your boy will also suffer behind the bar for the rest of his life".

I gasp and look at my left before running but his pace was faster as my lungs ran out of oxygen.