Recognize Part 1 - Yuri Katsuki x male reader (Yuri on Ice)

~Y/N POV~
Its a pretty cold winter morning. The sun rising and shining the pretty trees which is illuminating its colors.
Damn im jet lagged. Stupid plane and stupid fear of heights
I was walking in Hasetsu with my heavy ass suitcase looking for a place to stay at. I'm taking a short break to have time for myself before the grand prix finals. The disguise i'm wearing helps a lot. Either that or I don't have fans here. Which is relieving because I don't like having attention put onto me a lot.
I walked and stopped in front of a nice place.
"Yu-topia" it reads.
It looks nice not going to lie so I messaged my coach letting them know where ill be staying at. They'll meet me here tomorrow night.
I walked in and a pretty lady came up to me.
"Hello my name is Hiroko Katsuki. How may I help you" she said.
"Hello. I just need a place to stay for two days do you have a spare room for me"
"Ahh yes we do, come follow me" she said about to walk leading me when she shouted
"Yuri-kun! Please come help and carry this nice young man's suitcase"
I heard footsteps coming from a hallway and a pretty short man comes out and shyly bowed. My eyes widened a bit.
He looks familiar, but where have I seen him from.
"Hello im Yuri Katsuki! Welcome!" he blushed a bit.
"Hello" I responded
Then something clicked in my head. I was going to point something out until my thoughts were cut off my the other kind voice.
"Can you please take his suitcase and take it to one of the rooms" Hiroko said.
"Hai!" he grabbed it and try to roll it to my room.
I realized he was struggling and I tried to help him but he insisted on doing it himself since he wants to give me his hospitality. I quickly apologized about the heaviness of the suitcase.
"Its fine I need to lift extra weight so its alright" he said shyly.
I nodded and Hiroko guided me to the lunch room.
"You look hungry. Lets get you something to eat"
She sat me in a table and gave me a menu.
I heard a drunken woman sitting on the table next to mine watching the ice skating past competition highlights on the TV. She was commenting on the clips. I silently chuckle at the remarks she made towards the skaters. I paid no mind until a clip of me showed up doing lutz and axel jumps.
My eyes widened.
"Y/n l/n from Greece placed second almost beating Yuri Plisetsky. The 24 year old had entered many competitions wowing the judges and audiences. But will he continue to skate and fulfill his dreams or will this milestone be the last of his skating career" the news anchor stated.
The news are always saying that either im leaving skating because of this specific placement or im self centered and always failing because of my insecurities.
I pulled down my cap to hide myself even more. Then I heard the drunk woman gasped.
"Ehh is that you Y/N!"
I jumped and peeked from the cap and saw her staring right at me.
"Uh no ma'am you got it all wrong" I responded.
"Hey im not that drunk to not recognize people. I know thats you. What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be over there practicing you lazy dumpling" she said.
"Eh! Im no dumpling, and why do you care"
"Stop insulting our customers Minako-san" Hiroko came by.
"Hah but the Y/N is right here" Minako stated.
"And, no need to cause a scene here" she said kindly.
Minako sighed and lay on the floor.
"Im sorry about her shes always like this but its pretty easy to get used to" Hiroko apologized.
"Its alright I dont mind"
"Is it true that youre Y/N L/N?"
"Yep" I answered simply not wanting to talk about it. It seemed that she read the room and not pushing the topic.
"Have you decided what you want to eat?" she asked.
"Yes can I get the katsudon bowl please" just looking at the picture makes my mouth water.
"Okay ill bring some waters for you" she said.
I nodded and continued looking at the TV.
I started to think about my career and what I want for myself. I love skating dont get me wrong, but I feel like I can do more than just skating.
A couple minutes cane by and Hiroko brought my water and Katsudon bowl. I thanked her and silently thanking for the meal. I dug in and it was amazing. I never tried anything so good. She seemed to enjoy watching my reaction and walked away leaving me alone.

                                                                                                                                                                 To be continued...