New Kid - JJK x male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen 0)

A/N: Hey I made another one shot. Im on a roll man. Ill be more creative now and for some one shots ill stay away from the animes plot to shine some light on the characters more than the plot.

.     .     .

Its a sunny morning. It rained last night so there was still some wet spots surrounding Jujutsu Tech.

In the forest area by the campus, there were puddles of water scattering the ground. A foot stomped in a puddle while they ran.

A figure with h/c and e/c is running through the forest while dodging the trees that crowded the area. They were heavy breathing from running for too long.

They tilted their head back and saw another figure on their tail. "You dont know when to quit do ya!" they shouted over their shoulder. They didnt hear anything back but their footsteps and they took a sharp right turn.

They take a couple of more sharp turns to try to loose the other person.

They turned back once again and saw no one there. They slow down their pace and hid behind a tree. They try to catch their breath and holding a sledgehammer close to their chest.

"Crap. Why did I grab this?" they whispered to themself.

They then held their breath after hearing a rustle nearby. They scanned their surroundings and saw nothing. They havent let their guard down yet.

"Got ya!" they turned back and blocked their attack with their sledgehammer. "Jesus" they yelped. They then lifted their weapon. Their hand glows and transferred the energy to their weapon. It glows as it charged with curse energy and they then slam it on the floor to create a shockwave. They cleared the trees a couple of yards around them and faced their opponent.

"Come on dont go easy on me Maki-san" Y/N teased. He saw her with a deadpanned expression from his sarcasm.

"That was just the start of it" she smirked and charged at him with her staff. She leaped in the air and slammed her staff onto Y/N but he dodged and made space between them two.

"You ready!" she shouted.

"You bet I am" he replied.

They charged at the same time while yelling to let their strength out. Until another figure got between them and raised their hands up.

"Stop!" they shouted.

Y/N and Maki deadpanned at their dramatic act. "What now Panda!" they complained.

"Were in the middle of sparring dude" Y/N added.

Toge then came jogging to stand next to Panda. "Gojo sensei has news for us. I think a new student is transferring here" Toge nodded to confirm it.

"Ugh can this wait until after. Im not finish beating Maki-san up" Y/N smirked in triumph.

Maki growled and raised her staff and aims it towards him. "Heh like you can beat me. Watch when you dont have your gloves on hand, then you're completely weak" she chuckled.

"Oh yeah, wanna see what its like for me to not have them" he dropped his weapon and cracked his knuckles.

"Alright show offs, its time to go for real or else Gojo sensei will be upset" everyone shivered at the last time he was upset.

Thats why they lock their doors at night.

"Alright lets go" Maki and Y/N walked away like nothing happened. Panda and Toge shook their heads at the pair. They then followed along towards the campus.

. . .

In the spacious classroom contained four now five desks for the first years. Panda, Toge, Maki, and Y/N sat in their own desk waiting for Gojo to spill the damn news.