Latte - Reigen Arataka x male reader (Mob Psycho 100)

A/N: Mob Psycho is amazing! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
——————————————————————

~Third POV~

It was a chilly afternoon and Reigen was walking down a street thinking of a place he should visit. He hasnt had any job requests from his website so hes spending his time off in the streets.

He came across an urban looking cafe with the name The Roast. It seemed interesting so he made his way to the entrance.

He saw Shigeo in front of the entrance looking into the cafe.

"Hey Mob-kun" he greeted him.

"Oh hello Reigen-san"

"I didnt know you drink coffee"

"I dont but I want to try out their desserts. The pictures look delicious"

Mob stood in front of Reigen. Reigen stared at him wondering if hes going to go in or not. He then saw Mob looked off.

"Well, are you going to go in?"

"Y-yes... n-no... I dont know actually" he said nervously.

"Whats the matter?"

"I uh... I dont have any money with me right now. I left it at home" he patted his pockets "Oh well, ill come by next time. Ill see you later Reigen-"

He was cut off by a chuckle. "Alright Mob you can come in with me, its my treat"

"Really? T-thank you so much!" Mobs eyes twinkled.

Reigen chuckled again.

They entered the cafe and was greeted with the smell of coffee and pastries. The inside was modern and the customers were enjoying themselves.

This seems like a good spot for a quick coffee break.

"Hello, welcome to The Roast. Will it be a table for two?" an angelic voice caught their attention.

Reigen turned to see a petite y/h male with a flowery aura surrounding him.

Reigen eyes widened a bit. Never in his life has he seen a very attractive man before.

"Y-yes please"

"Arlight, follow me to your table" they followed him to a booth with a window view of the streets. He placed their menus on the table and another server placed two water cups on their table.

"My name is Y/N and ill be your server for the afternoon. Ill be back in a few to take your order. If you have questions dont be afraid to ask"

"Thank you!" Mob said.

"T-thanks" Reigen followed nervously.

Y/N smiled softly at the nervous male and made their way to his other tables.

Reigen stared at him in awe and adornment. Whenever Y/N glanced at him Reigen would look away quickly to avoid eye contact which interested him.

They both picked their menus up to glance at it.

A couple of moments goes by and Mob seen Reigen taking a lot of glances towards their server.

"Uh Reigen-san?" Mob asked.

"Y-yes...?" he picked the cup of water to his mouth to take a sip.

"You were staring at him. Do you somehow have feelings for him?"

Reigens gasped while drinking water which cause him to choke on his water and coughed harshly.

"Reigen-san. Are you okay?" Mob got up from his seat and patted his back. As Reigens coughs subsided.