Strange Love - Takashi Mitsuya x male reader (Tokyo Revengers)

A/N: I got this inspiration from a manga im currently reading. Its called Blood on the Tracks. Lemme tell you its hella good. I totally recommend reading it!

.     .     .

Its a very cold night. At a Toman meeting it was the usual. The whole gang gathered at the shrine while the division captains come together with the president and vice president on the Manji gang.

They were actually waiting for someone else. He doesnt lead a division but hes also not a captain. Hes sort of his own team besides teaming up with most of the divison leaders.

"That idiot. I knew that he overslept. Its been an hour" Baji complained. Getting ready to fight the late member.

Mikey and Draken patiently waiting.

Pa-chin and Peh-yan talking amongst each other.

"Aw dont be like that maybe he came across a food stand like always. I never say no to food" Nahoya commented not caring whether the male is late or not.

"Let me call him" Mitsuya was going to dial the missing male until they heard footsteps running towards them. The captains and leaders turned to where its coming from.

They see a h/c male with the toman uniform running towards them with a white bag full of goodies. Nahoyas eyes sparkled at the sight.

Mitsuya sighed in relief that hes okay. He was getting a little worried for him. He stopped in front of them heavily breathing.

"H-hey guys. Sorry about that. Mom wanted me to stay behind a little longer to eat dinner with her" the rest of the males eyebrows quirked at the info.

They knew that Y/Ns Dad was a part of a gang as well. Y/N was barely in fifth grade when he died during combat with a rival gang. Y/N and his friends create a gang so they can protect each other and wont face any consequences alone.

They all saw how his Dads death affected him so they try their best to have each others backs.

But ever since his death, Y/Ns Mom has been acting differently. They noticed it as well. She makes it look like Y/N is her life that she needs to protect.

Her actions at times will always give off a vibe and not a comfortable one.

"Anyways I bought some stuff for us, to make up-" a punch was sent his way and he flew with the items in his hand. His body landed on the floor worh a thud. Dirt blowing away from the impact. Everyone was unfazed by what they saw except for one person.

Mitsuya doesnt like when Y/N is hurt. He always worries for him and always want to stay by his side. Since they are a couple.

The rest of the division captains and leaders respected them and they still see them the same as before. Theres no discrimination among each other to Y/N and Mitsuyas luck.

"You asshole I was just about to give you your damn yakisoba you ape" Y/N yelled from the ground at Baji who was huffing in anger. Until the mention of his favorite food he cooled down a bit.

"You should've said that before moron" he crossed his arms and smirked. Y/N got up and dusted his pants. Blood dripping down his face from the cut on his eyebrow.

Mitsuya stepped forward and patched his eyebrow. "Thank you Taka-chan" Y/N said sheepishly. Mitsuya smiled at him.

The rest of the crowd laughed at the sight. They know that Y/N will be loud and crazy and the next minute hell be a lovesick softy.

Baji walked up to Y/N and snatched his bad to reach for the item that he wanted. "Thanks for the food idiot" he passed the bag around so everyone can get what they want.