Polaroid Love - Gingka Hagane x male reader (Beyblade)

A/N: I love the song by ENHYPEN. I haven't seen Beyblade in a minute bro. Thank you for the request @Herosperger. Sorry it took me a while to get to it. Hope you enjoy!

 Hope you enjoy!

. . .

At a nature park in Koriyama, Japan, Y/N and Gingka were waiting for the Train thatll take them all the way to Tokyo. They just came from Sendai when they visited families. It is a four hour ride so they take pitstops here and there to take breaks.

"Look! Come take a picture of me this Y/N" Gingka leads Y/N to a tree with a squirrel perchdd on the branch. Y/N took out his Polaroid camera from his backpack. Its a SUN600 model. Pretty expensive but it was gift given by his Dad for his birthday.

He loves photography ever since he loves taking pictures of Gingka since his red hair color makes him look very attractive, especially in photos. "Okay lean on the trunk and make sure to not startle the squirrel" he laughed at the incident that happened with the sparrow a while ago.

Gingka nervously laughed and made some space between the tree and himself. Y/N snickered at his action.

"Im just kidding come on lean against it again but with caution" he added as Gingka rolled his eyes and pose for the photo.

Y/N made sure to get his best friend and the squirrel in the photo. He took the picture and Gingka ran away from the tree. The film comes out of the camera and he took it out to let it set. The squirrel itself climbed the tree higher until its out of their sight, as if it knew it could move after the photo is taken.

"Let me see, I bet it looks great" Y/N really likes the way Gingka gets excited to see the photos he took. He knows that he loves his photography skills.

"Yeah sure" Y/N waited for the film to show the picture and he showed it to him. Gingka smiled at the photo giving Y/N a hug.

"You're an amazing photographer Y/N. How do you make it look this good?" Y/N smiled at his enthusiasm.

"I dont make it look good. You do. You always have the best color complexion amongst everyone Ive ever photographed. Especially your hair. Its very photogenic" Y/N grinning at Gingkas flustered state after the wave of compliments hit him.

"W-well its something I don't realize at all" Gingka started to wonder how amazing his best friend is. The way he supports him and helps him achieve his dreams.

"Well it looks great in or out of photos. Trust me" they glance at each other and became flustered sfter keeping eye contact for a while. They looked away and Y/N coughed to put his camera in its case.

"We should probably go and wait for our train. I think it should come by soon" Gingka nodded nervously. They both grabbed their things and made their way to the train station. And Y/N was right its arriving in three minutes.

They both sat in benches and had a little snack to pass the time. They split a sandwich in half and they enjoyed it.

Their train horn announced its arrival and they went to the entrance and one of the conductors checked their tickets.

They entered the train and sat in a row of seats thats towards the middle of the car. They opened the top compartment thats above their seating area and Y/N helped put his and his friend's stuff away.

He closed it and kept his polaroid and his album with him so he can check it out on the train ride. They sat next to each other and waited for the train to start.

.     .     .

Two hours into the ride Gingka fell asleep on Y/Ns shoulder and Y/N himself is looking at the photos that hes taken today and put them in his album.

He writes little notes on them for journaling purposes. He wants to keep memories of his little adventures with Gingka.

He feels his breath on his neck which tickled him a bit but it doesnt bother him. He smiled at his friends sleeping habits.

He pulled out the one with Gingka and the swuirrel on the tree. He then looked at another one that he secretly took of a close up with Gingka smiling at the butterfly sanctuary that theyve visited a day before.

He smiled at the way his hair brightens his surroundings. His smile makes his nerves go away. He never knows how but he never wants to look away from him.

Hes his safe space.

He put the photo away in a secret page that he kept only for him and Gingka.

He turned one more time to see him still sleeping peacefully. The smile never leaves his face. A yawn has erupted from him and he leaned against his head to get comfortable.

He puts an alarm for thirty minutes just to get a nap before their stop. He closed his eyes as darkness overcame his vision.

. . .