You'll See - Naruto/Slight Neji x brother!male reader (Naruto)

A/N: This one will be a little angsty. I never done angst before so I hope this is an okay one. Hope you enjoy it!

. . .

"Im going to be the next hokage. Just you watch me" Naruto said with a grin.

"Tch. How, if youre weak? Youll never be hokage" his twin brother Y/N spat.

"Thats why ill get stronger and beat the old man" he grinned.

Y/N frowned.

Naruto just came home to Y/Ns hurtful words.

"No you wont because you wont even be a hokage let alone a good ninja" he laughed and walked up to Naruto. "Youll never be good enough to be a Hokage. Pathetic" he shoved Naruto to the ground. Naruto looked up with a betrayal expression.

"What. Youre about to cry now? Man up and face me. If you want to be hokage then fight me. Im stronger and smarter than youll ever be! So hit me you big loser! HIT ME!" he flew to the side from a punch that Naruto delivered.

This took place after the incident with Narutos first C (B) rank mission. Hes gotten stronger than ever. Even Y/N couldnt believe it. He himself was set up in Kurenais team with Kiba, Shino, and Hinata.

Narutos teeth gritted and his fists clenched. "Don't underestimate me, nii-san. I am going to be stronger than youll ever be. I will surpass you no matter what. Ill make you respect me and see me as your brother again. You just watch" he pointed down on his fallen brother. He then frowned. It hurts him to hurt his own brother.

Even after years and years of bullying he still loves Y/N. He missed his brother before they started school. But now he think his old brother is gone.

Y/N glared harsher than any glare can be. He stood up and walked towards Naruto. He became scared of Y/Ns aura. Its almost like a killers but he doesnt know what will happen. Y/N stood right in front of him.

"Oh yeah. You think youll be hokage. Guess what, you wont because by then, youll be in a grave, where all the rest of the scummy ninjas will be. Ill never be the same brother as I was before. Just like you... I have changed" he purposely bumped shoulders with Naruto harshly as he walks past him. Naruto gulped nervously from the chills that he gets from Y/Ns killer aura.

"Once you become hokage ill be your worst enemy. Leave the past alone. Its done for" he exited the door and slammed it shut. Naruto let go of the breath he didnt know he was holding. He then formed a hurt expression.

"What happened to you nii-san" he then became motivated. "Youll see nii-san. Ill bring you back and youll be proud of me. Just like you always were before. Ill make you proud to be related to me. Believe it"

Its been like this since Naruto wanted to become hokage. And its only gotten worse as they get older.

. . .

In the arena where the preliminary battle is taking place at the chunin exams. Y/Ns hands clenched on the railing as he saw the fallen Kiba and Naruto winning.

Naruto was huffing and puffing. He craned his neck up to the audience and sent a victorious smile towards him.

Now he'll definitely notice me as a strong opponent...

But his happiness died down when he saw a glare on his face and Naruto looked down like a kicked puppy.

Up in the crowd Hinata saw her teammate in distress. She put a shaken hand on his arm for comfort.