Person of Interest - Junpei Yoshino x sorcerer!male reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

A/N: Im back again😅 I had a huge writers block. But this will be a once a week thing. Im thinking I could upload a chapter once a week. Enjoy!

.     .     .

"Tell me why are we doing this Ijichi-san? Im supposed to be asleep by now" the h/c male said as he leaned his head on the window, staring out in boredom. The bright sun seems to tire Y/Ns eyes.

"Come on Y/N. You have to do this mission with me, Nanami doesnt trust me by myself so you have to go with me. Plus you are one of the few people who knows about me coming back to life" Yuji said from beside him. "Besides dont you want to hang out with your best friend" Yuji cooed as he hugs Y/N which he pushed his face away. Not being the heavily affectionate type.

The trio were currently in a car as Ijichi is driving on the street, after Nanami told them about looking for a possible cursed spirit that killed people at a theater. They thought of a person of interest but theyre trying to see if he is suspicious.

And that person is Yoshino Junpei.

Ijichi wanted to leave these kids alone and never coming back but he needs to do this for his senior. "Ill gladly let your secret out" Y/N said with a smirk and both Yuji and Ijichi had the most surprised expressions ever.

"Gojo-sensei wont like that"

"Gojo-san wont like that" both Yuji and Ijichi said in a chilled tone.

Y/N sighs. "Fine ill go along with this plan" he said immediately after knowing his teacher for a while. He really doesnt want to piss him off. "What do we need to do?" Y/N said as he sits up in his seat and Yuji celebrated. They then caught sight of their person of interest walking down the street.

"There he is. It looks like he hasnt gone to school. You can tell since hes currently wearing casual clothes during school hours" Ijichi pointed out.

"I mean look at us. Especially you Yuji" he rolls his eyes at his friends choice of words.

"How are the others doing by the way?" Yuji asks both of them.

Y/N is glad hes skipping training after seeing Panda spinning Nobara in circles. He even spun Y/N as well which gave him a headache right after the "exercise". Theyre probably doing that right now.

"I think theyre doing okay" Ijichi said.

"What are we going to do?" Yuji asks as he leaned forward to be between the passenger and driver seat. Y/N keeping his eye on the guy that theyre following. Seeing the way he slowly walks through the streets with an unreadable impression.

Who knows what this guy is going through?

"I think were going to use this?" Y/N raises a small cage wrapped in talisman with a cursed spirit. Its a small yellow fly cursed spirit with white wings. The spirit gurgles as its gripping the bar with its hands. Menacingly.

"Its a cursed spirit. But its harmless to the point where it doesnt even qualified as a grade 4. Were going to follow him to a place where there are no civilians and well attack him with it" Y/N puts down the cage after it tried to grab him through the bars.

"If hes a normal person then he wont see the curse which means that you guys will have to save him. Or if he can see the curse but doesnt have cursed technique you must save him as well. And we can question him about the incident. Lastly if he exorcise the curse then we must restrain him" Ijichi explained to the students.

"By force?"

"Yes Yuji, we must" Ijichi affirmed.

"What happens if we misunderstood the situation and it causes trouble?" Y/N asks.