You like it dont you? - Seijuro Mikoshiba x male reader (Free!)

A/N: Amazing requests youve sent me @randomnamenottaken I love both of these characters so much! Kenjiro Tsuda is a fucking god

A/N: Amazing requests youve sent me @randomnamenottaken I love both of these characters so much! Kenjiro Tsuda is a fucking god. I had so much fun writing these out. Ill release the second request right after this.
————————————————————————

~Third POV~

Two high schoolers, a first year and a second year on the train, making their way to their campus. It was an early morning and it was their first day, well to someone its their first day of managing a whole swim team.

"Are you okay with being the manager of an all boys team? I mean a lot of the guys are rough and loud and I dont want them to scare you" Rin asked his brother.

"Ill be good Nii-san. Ive always wanted to do this, ever since you started to get into swimming" Y/N reassured him softly.

"I know, but if anyones looking for trouble, you kick them in the shin and run to look for me okay?" Rin said while trying to convince himself that his little brother will be okay.

"I know, you told Gou and I a hundred times. Ill be fine, I promise" he said nervously not wanting to get to that point later on.

"Alright" he ruffled Y/Ns hair affectionally.

. . .

They arrived to the campus and continued with their own studies.

Until later on after school its club time. With Y/N hes busy getting his things ready and mentally preparing himself for whats about to come.

He walked into the natatorium and saw a lot of men. He felt overwhelmed with all of the muscles that hes seeing. His eyes sparkled just by looking at them.

So beautiful... those biceps, deltoids, and backs...

He felt giddy.

"Uh hello-"

He flinched hard with a yelp when someones hand made contact with his arm to get his attention.

He blushed hard when he sees whos next to him. A very tall and brawn man with a speedo.

The muscles... its too much...

"Are you the new manager" the orange haired became nervous under the males stare.

"I-im sorry... I didnt mean to stare" he became quiet and nervous himself. He started to squirm underneath the orange haired confused gaze.