Troubled Musician - Tamaki Suoh x violinist!male reader (OHSHC)

A/N: Another OHSHC chapter because why not. This one will be a pretty long one. Hope you enjoy!

. . .

In the host clubroom the hosts were very busy. Todays schedule was so packed that they had to have their guests go into big groups.

The hosts always make every guests feel included so the big groups of guests werent a big problem. They want to leave their guests satisfied so they can come back again.

Then it was almost time to close the club. "Okay my princesses make sure you get home safe and sound. Would you do that for me?Wouldnt want any of your pretty little faces get into trouble" Tamaki started glowing while his guests responded back to him as they fawned over him.

The rest of the hosts bid their goodbyes to their guests and club time is over. Every host cleaned up their areas with a little bit of Haruhis help. They wanted to leave it clean for the next day.

"Oh my. We forgot to tell our guests that next week is Flower day and that we are participating in the Ouran High School Flower Day festival" Kyoya mentioned with an embarrassed look. He probably forgot to tell the rest of the hosts that their club is invited to participate in the schools festival.

Along with other clubs, they have always been the most successful club when it comes to participating in school events.

In the schools huge hall each club has to set a booth with either activities or a food booth themselves. Its the host club, so they will still host. After a specific time everyone goes to the schools garden where there are sakura trees almost in bloom. They gather and watch the beautiful trees do their thing.

"Dont worry gentlemen. Well let them know tomorrow so dont forget to remind them" they all nodded in agreement and pack up their own things.

They all exited their clubroom and ran into a group of students.

Its the orchestra club.

They have been practicing to perform for the Flower Day festival.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, gentlewoman" the orchestra clubs president greeted them and Haruhi.

"Good afternoon" they all responded back.

"Ah, I see you have been invited to participate in the festival no?" the clubs president asked them.

"Yes we are actually. If you want you can stop by at the festival to see how we organize things. It'll probably be more welcoming than your little performance you have been organizing" Kyoya smirked.

The booth with the best entertainment or food will be awarded the best booth award. Which is a pretty big prize thatll put their clubs name out there and theyll get more people participating or increase their status.

"Performance" he chuckled as the rest of the orchestra club followed. It was really known that the host club and the orchestra club are and always will be rivals in the entertainment department.

"Didnt you hear. The principal doesnt think its fair that were only performing for you all. He decided to give us a choice of what booth to do and we decided what kind of booth to do. A food booth" he smirked at the last words. The host club gasped. Most of the members of the orchestra club were also well known culinary artists in school.

"And my new member and kouhai, Y/N-kun will be making the best pastries youve ever tasted. Some may say... its like a trip to France" he smirked the rest of the club chuckled. Tamakis ears perked.

He can make pastries from France...

"Senpai" they all turned to the voice and it was him.

The h/c male came running and was panting with drops of sweat. "S-sorry senpai. I was just informed... that the student council wanted us... to show up two hours early for...preparations" the club president nodded and patted Y/Ns head which had the male blushed at the contact.