New Home - Langa x male reader (Sk8 the infinity)

A/N: Hey its been a while. Im getting used to drafting a lot of chapters and releasing them at once. But ill release more from now on.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL! 🏳️‍🌈✨❤️
Hope you guys enjoy yourselves as a part of the community whether youre LGBTQ+ or an ally everyone's welcome.

⚠️Slight warning in this story which includes strict or slightly abusive parents. If you are sensitive to this then you can avoid reading this. I dont mind at all.

Hope you enjoy and happy pride to you all!!
————————————————————————

~Y/Ns POV~

Langa and I are walking to with Reki, who wouldn't stop talking about S. Its too damn early for this.

Were walking towards school and its a Friday and every Friday is where I go to Langas house.  He always wanted to go to my home to meet my parents but I always tell him that theyre always overseas so he couldn't have a chance to meet them.

Hopefully he doesnt find out...

I was holding Langas hand and he had a bored expression from listening to Reki.

"Reki please save it for my funeral" I chuckled.

"Hey! Youre so mean Y/N. Langa tell your boyfriend to leave me alone" he had a pout.

Langa turned towards me and he looked back at Reki and shook his head in boredom.

"Wah! You both are so mean to me" Reki then plants his skateboard on the ground and skated away while chanting Im friends with bullies.

We both chuckled and continued our peaceful time alone.

"Hey Y/N?" I turned my head.

"Yeah" he had a nervous expression.

"I know nows not really the time but we need to talk..." my eyes widened.

"W-what? What do you want to talk about Langa?" we were extra early so we decided to take a detour to pass the time.

He pulled me to the side and stood in front of me looking down. He mumbled something.

"What?" I heard him mumbled again. I softly patted his head in which he tilted his head up.

"Can I please... meet your parents?" I heard him more clearly.

My heart picked up its pace not from Langas cuteness... no... it was for a different reason.

But theyll understand right...?

If not then. Ill just have to make them understand...

Theyre off today... right...?

"...Y/N?"

I looked back at him being cut off from my thoughts. The stress is getting to me.

"Uh... yes..."

"Are you sure youre okay? Please if you dont want me over its fine but please make it clear so ill stop asking you..." his expression went down fast.

I dont like seeing him like this so I want to make an effort to keep him happy.

"Okay. I think theyre off today. Well meet at the front gate afterschool"

"Really?" his eyes lit up.

"Yes really" I smiled back at him.

He beamed and we continued our way to school.

I hope theyre still working today...

.     .     .