Someone New Part 1 - Ritsuka Uenoyama x depressed!male reader (Given)

A/N: I saw this comment on the Yuki x reader chapter and boy they gave the best idea. Thank you @LalalalabyuG for the interesting idea. I was a little hesitant on how to make a scenario but Ive got one. This is a part two after the Yuki x male reader so make sure you read that first before reading this for it to make sense. Im also going to put warnings here if youre sensitive to this which I understand. Im going to put (⚠️) at the beginning and end of each sensitive info. Or if you want to avoid this chapter im more than okay with it. Hope you enjoy this long ass chapter!

And if you yourself or someone you know is struggling with depression know that there are people out there who will be by your side to support you and be there for you. No matter what happens. I myself have a sister who is diagnosed with depression so I know what its like to have someone I care to have. But always know that help is out there because everyone you care and cares for you would want you to be safe and okay. Everything will go alright because everyone deserves happiness.
——————————————————————

~Third POV~

On a cold morning in Machida, Japan. Y/N woke up to birds chirping. The sun shining through his window glaring at him. He opened his eyes and immediately closed his blinds. Dreading for the day ahead. Why?

Because its his first day at his new school. He was homeschooled during his first year in high school after an incident. His Mom think hes ready to go back to school but he doesnt know if thats true or not. He didnt know what to feel but sadness, guilt, anger...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
He almost took his own life knowing that the one person he love is gone and not being there with him. Sadly he and Mafuyu saw Yuki. After his demise.

Yuki had took his own life and Y/N couldnt believe it even after he saw him. He was lost and he felt empty.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Yuki was the first friend he ever made and his first crush. Actually it wasnt a crush it was love that he felt.

Yuki Yoshida

Is the name thats always and never on his head at the same time.

He sighed and sit up. His alarm then ranged and he sighed again knowing that he woke up before his alarm and that its time to get ready.

His routine stays the same but he has to do something new. Meds.

He takes his Celexa for his anxiety, Prozac and vitamins to stable him for the day. He hates taking meds because he feels like it doesnt work but his Mom wants him to and he doesnt want to worry her so he gave in and take them.

He got dressed brushed his teeth and went downstairs to say bye to his Mom before he leaves.

~Y/Ns POV~
I went downstairs to see my Mom eating breakfast while looking through mail. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. There was a little bit left so I downed it. I started to walk towards the table to see a plate with toast, eggs, and sausage. I sighed knowing that I have to eat it. I dont want to seem rude not eating my Moms cooking.

"You know your doctor said you cant take your medications on an empty stomach" my Mom said.

"I know I know" I sat down and began eating it. Mid bite I asked, "Is that the medical bills?"

She sighed, "Yes supposedly your monthly prescription that you were suppose to get this month will be delayed but I still have to pay for it. Are you okay with your prescription right now?"