Errormare

A/N - wassup people! This is gonna be angsty!
Requested by - Akiarasun
____

It seemed to have happened in slow motion. Nothing seemed real, yet unfortunately it was. He hoped it was all just some sick dream, and he'd wake up with nightmare by his side, healthy, and alive...

But the blood on his hands spoke for itself. This in fact, was not a dream. It was a reality. The stained snow underneath the cold body of his boyfriend, and best friend...is something that will be forever engraved in his mind.

"N-NiGHt...nO..."

Dream stood by, clutching his bow. His eyes filled of horror. He had just killed his brother...

Ink held his breath. He went too far...
The scene in font of him made him sick. This was his own fault. Nobody was to blame but him.

Nightmare lay still in the snow. The blood was still seeping out of his ribcage.

Error felt the happiness drain from hid soul. His best friend, and lover was gone. A part of him was missing. The void in his soul that once was filled, has now returned.

They wouldn't get away with this...

Error slowly looked up, glitching madly. Tears were flowing out of his eyes nonstop. Anger had overcome him. They did this...they will pay.

"Y-you...you both did this..."
Error glared at the two star struck skeletons.

"You...you're going to regret this..."

Dream fell to his knees. Tears fell from his eyes. He deserved this. He deserved what he had coming for him.

Nightmare didn't deserve this. Neither did error. What a shame it took this to realize. He was ashamed of himself.

"Error...i-im so so sorry! I-i swear...i-i never m-meant to hurt him!..this..badly that is..."

This only made error angrier. Yet he still felt sympathy somehow...nightmare was still his brother...

Ink however, was no exception. He didn't deserve forgivness...he didn't deserve sympathy. He did this...

"Save it dream...your helped ink...because you were too blind to see the truth. He lied! He lied to all of you! You're all so ignorant....the natural consequences of your actions are enough for you..."

Dream nodded in shame.

Ink gulped, backing away.

"Coward..."

Error smiled a sick smile...revenge would be sweet....

____

I'm sorry that it's short! I couldn't think of many ideas, I hope you like it though!