Errormare

A/N: sup! *finger guns* this oneshot is fluffy and a little angsty! Sub noot! And dom Error! Nightmare is very OOC for this!
____

A soft blush hints at nightmares face as he watches error from afar. The two were currently in a copy of underfell.

Error was currently destroying the au as nightmare admired him from a distance. He had recruited error a few months ago. Hes always been extremely impressed by his abilities. He looked up to and admired error for a long time. Even before he had gotten error on his team.

Error doesn't know that nightmare is here. If he knew, he would probably force him through a portal back to the castle. Error claims his job is extremely dangerous.

Stars formed in nightmares eyes as he watched error dodge inks attack and teleport behind him. He watches as error loads up a bone attack and shoots it at ink.

After a few hours of watching the fight, he eventually sees error catch ink off gaurd and delete the code of the au.

Nightmare quickly made a portal to the castle in order to not get caught. He stepped in and closed it.

Nightmare looked around making sure the coast was clear before heading to his his office quickly.

Error currently lives in the mansion, so when hes done with destroying he usually goes to his room to rest. Which just happened to be next to nightmares office.

Error sighs and ignores inks empty threats. He opened a portal to the place he currently lived in and stepped through, closing it afterwards.

Error had been recruited by nightmare. The king and guardian of negativity.

He wasn't exactly suprised by his offer. Why wouldn't a strong sans want an even stronger sans in their team?

He didn't know nightmare much at the time. Then again, he dosen't know him very much now either. But their relationship has progressed into a mutual friendship. Or partnership as you may put it.

Though he did find the other very intriguing. His story was rather painful to hear. It reminds him of himself almost. He feels sympathy for the other. He knows what it's like to be shunned and looked down upon.

He also found that hes taken an interest in his boss. Not just in a friendly way. In a romantic way.

Even if hes never experienced love before, he still knows what it feels like. Hes overheard many conversations in past aus about it.

He doesn't exactly know why he likes him. But he does.

But he did need to have a conversation with him. He noticed nightmare sneaking around in an au he was just destroying. His job is a lot more dangerous than you could think. Not only does it make you a target for ink, it makes you a target for the entire multiverse.

Error walks down the hallway leading to nightmares office, where he was pretty sure he would be. He almost never leaves.

Error approaches the door and knocks. Waiting for a response. Shuffling was heard from the other side of the door.

The door opened. Nightmares cheeks tinted a bright teal as he began to grow nervous.

Error sighs and gives nightmare a stern look.

"Listen, I know you were spying on me while I was doing my job." Error says.

Nightmare looks down at the floor and begins to sweat.

"W-what? N-no I wasn't!" Nightmare lies and smiles nervously at his teammate.

Error glares at nightmare and sighs, collecting himself.

"I'm not mad, I'm just irritated. My job is very dangerous" error says while crossing his arms.

Nightmare looks down and crosses his arms.

"Oh come on! I'm not weak! I can handle myself! I'm the king of negativity!" Nightmare says, trying to act tough. Yet failing miserably.

Error sighs, done with nightmares additude already.

"Listen nightmare, I care for you. I know you're strong, but you are nowhere near my power level." Error admits with a hint of blush.

Nightmares face lights up with blush.

"You could be extremely hurt if you got caught up in a battle. And I dont want that. I want to keep you safe." Error says while putting a hand on nightmares shoulder.

Nightmare looks at the ground with a guilty expression on his face.

"I'm sorry...I-i just....really look up to you...I really like you..." nightmare admits and blushes softly.

Tears poke at the corners of nightmares eyes. Causing nightmare to look away from error.

Error sighs and pulls nightmare into a hug, blushing softly.

"Its alright nightmare. I just want to keep you safe." Error comforts the shorter Skelton in his arms.

Nightmare blushes brightly and hugs error back.

"I like you too by the way..." error mumbles and blushes a soft yellow.

Nightmares blush grows even more.

"R-really?.." nightmare asks while looking up at error.

Error nods and blushes softly.

Nightmare was suprised. He was happy that error liked him back, he just didn't expect it.

Nightmare smiles and blushes softly.

Error smiles and takes a hold of nightmares hands.

"So nightmare, will you be my boyfriend?" Error asks with a soft smile.

Nightmare blushes brightly.

"O-of course!" Nightmare says and hugs Error tightly.

Error smirks and holds nightmare close.

Hes glad nightmare feels the same. He has someone to love now.

Error lifted nightmares chin and looked nightmare in the eyes. Causing nightmare to blush softly.

Error then leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to nightmares lips. He felt nightmare copy the action.

Looks like he proved ink wrong.

______

A/N: I personally don't like how this turned out. But I hope you all do! I call this one, simpmare UwU (very original, I know QwQ 👌)