DS. Dreammare

A/N: this was requested by OliveMint
I'm going to try to make this as detailed as possible! I'm a bit tired at the moment! Btw! Dream, cross, error, and nightmare are all friends!
__________

Nightmare sprints across the yard to dreams house, he was supposed to meet the meme squad there, but due to magic complications he wasn't able to get there on time.

Nightmare, cross, and error are not actually humans. They appear as humans, but they're actually skeletons. So they constantly have to hide their true forms.

Nightmare has had a crush on dream for a while now. But hes afraid of what would happen if dream found out his true form...

He knows he has to keep it a secret for as long as he can. If anyone finds out...let's just say it wont be good...

Nightmare runs up to the front step of dreams home and knocks on the door. There was shuffling before the door opened. Dream had answered the door.

A light blush appeared on dreams face as he saw nightmare. Him and nightmare have been friends for a long time now. Hes had a crush on him for years...

Dream is not very secretive about it though. He takes every chance he gets to flirt or compliment nightmare. He knows it annoys him, but hes hoping that nightmare will eventually want to be with him...

Dream is clueless about nightmares feelings towards him. He never acts like he has feelings for dream. Usually he laughs when dream flirts with him.

"Hey handsome" dream says and winks, causing nightmares cheeks to hold a small purple tint.

Nightmare laughs and walks into the house, where cross and error were waiting.

Nightmare smirked at the two who were snuggled up together on the couch. Nightmare has always shipped cross and error together. Due to how they're comfortable literally cuddling eachother. Though they aren't dating.

Error was curled up into crosses chest and cross had his arms wrapped around errors waist. It was definitely not a position most best friends use.

"Hey nightmare!" Cross said cheerfully and smiled.

Cross knew about dreams crush on nightmare, though he suspects that nightmare returns the feeling. He tries to get them to spend as much time together as possible. Just to see them get together and totally not because he wants to spend more alone time with error.

Cross has had a huge crush on error for a long time. He always tries to spend as much alone time with him as possible. Hes worried that error doesn't feel the same way about him...

"Hey lovebirds" nightmare said smugly and walked into the kitchen.

Nightmare knew that error and cross have been crushing on eachother. Though they both are way to oblivious to notice.

Error and cross both blush. Error has a crush on cross as well. Though hes never exactly noticed the ways cross has tried to get them alone.

But they both were very worried for nightmare...due to the fact they weren't actually humans. They know how nightmare feels about dream. But it would be almost impossible for the two to be together without lying or risking their lives...

Cross blushes softly and brings error closer to him. He wants to enjoy this time with error. Even if he takes every opportunity he gets to be with him, there is not a lot of time on their hands.

The two just lay in eachothers embrace, enjoying eachothers company.

Nightmare began to feel...strange...he never usually feels like this. It's only unless...

Wait...the magic...its wearing off...shoot! This is not good!

Nightmare began to panic...if dream sees him like this, who knows what he will do!

Dream suddenly walks into the kitchen. Nightmare freezes.

Dream looks at nightmare in total shock. What was going on!? Why did nightmare look like that!?

Nightmare felt tears build up in his eyes...he was scared....scared for his saftey...scared of what dream thinks of him now....

Dream slowly walks over to nightmare. He looks him up and down with a small blush...surprisingly, he was even cuter like this...(this was cringey to write but I couldn't think of anything else QwQ)

Nightmare shielded himself from dream, as if he was expecting to be hit.or hurt in some sort of way.

Dream walks closer to nightmare and takes a hold of his hand, which now wasn't a normal human hand...it was a skeleton hand.

"N-night? W-what happened to you..?" Dream asks with a concerned and confused look on his face.

Nightmare was suprised. He thought dream would hate him! How is he not freaking out!

"I-i...p-please dont hate me...." nightmare mumbles with a small blush on his cheeks...tears slide down his face..

Dream pulled nightmare into a hug...this was very strange...but it wont change the way he feels about nightmare. He may look different, but his personality is still the same.

Nightmare blushes and holds onto dream tightly, he sobs into his chest and  dosen't let go...hes happy that dream doesn't hate him...

"Nightmare, I love you for you. You're perfect either way. And plus, you're even cuter now" dream says with a wink.

Nightmares face explodes in blush. Dream loves him. He feels the same way...

"I-i love you too..." nightmare mumbles and looks up at dream, who had a small smirk on his face.

Dream bent down and kissed nightmare...it was full of love and reassurance.

The two pull apart and smile...

Dream suddenly picks nightmare up and walks with him over to the couch. He sits down and places nightmare on his lap, cuddling him close.

Error and cross smirk. They were happy for their friends. It took them long enough. Even if it did happen like this...

Cross smirked and looked down at error. He lifted errors chin up and leaned down to connect their lips.

Error blushed and kissed cross back...

I guess you could say that two ships sailed today.

______

A/N: it started off strong but ended a disaster QwQ I hope you all still like it! Happy Thanksgiving!!!