Afterdeath

A/N: this ship will be the death of me QwQ get it- death- I'm not funny-
-beeeep-
I think y'all know the drill by now! Sub reaper and dom geno! This will contain pet names!
This was requested! I'll put their username at the end!
_____

Reaper walked around the au, collecting souls.

The words of a song spilled from his lips in a graceful way.

"Oh mary, contrary how does your garden grow?~" reaper sang softly while continuing to reap and collect souls.

Reaper has always practiced his singing when he was alone. Nobody knows of his talent. Besides him of course. But he doesn't think hes very good at it.

"Come with me, and you'll be the seventh maid in a row~" reaper sung a bit louder gaining a bit of confidence.

What reaper didn't know was that someone was secretly listening.

"My answer was laughed soft as I lowered my head~" reaper smiled. This song has always brought him peace. Even if the meaning of it has a darker meaning.

"You're too late, I'm afraid this flowers already dead~" reaper finished up his reaping in the au he was in. He now had to move to another. He usually determined where he went next depending on how many souls there were.

"Resetting as I was with blossoms in full bloom~" reaper opened a portal to a new au. He walked through it and began to reap.

"Never a chance to pause with magic to consume~" reaper continued his song.

This song reminded reaper of the resets. It was something many aus had to suffer through for eons.

The resets never truly affected reaper. He has to constantly witness death on a daily basis. But since it was his brother, it hurt him on a diffrent level. But he didn't handle it like most sanses did.

Geno watched his boyfriend firm afar with a small blush on his face.

He found reapers voice amazing. He was adorable when he sung. He didn't know reaper even had the ability sing until now. He had been taking a walk to get out of the save screen. When he saw reaper doing his job while singing.

"A shadow walked behind me offering his hand~" reaper took the souls hes collected and placed them in a satchel.

Geno smirks and sneaks up behind reaper. A blush visibly on his face.

"But couldn't unders- AGH!" Reaper yells out of shock. Two arms wrapped around his waist.

Reaper blushes brightly and looked behind him, to be met with genos gaze.

"G-geno!? D-did y-you..?" Reaper asks with embarrassment in his voice.

Geno smiled and held reaper close to him.

"Yes I did reaper. Your singing is absolutely amazing." Geno days honestly while pressing a soft kiss to the side of reapers skull.

Reaper blushes brightly and snuggles into his lovers embrace.

"I love you darling" geno says with a soft smile.

Reaper blushes and smiles softly.

"I love you too"

_________
A/N: this is kind of short! I apologize! I hope this was enjoyable though! I couldn't exactly do much with this since it was a simple fluff! Angst is where I'm really able to go into detail! This was requested by: AreYouFLIPINGjokeing !!