ds. Dreamare

Dream yawns and forces himself to stay awake...its been a very busy week...

He hasn't slept in days...so much paper work has to be done...it wont do it self...

Dream props his head up with one of his hands as he takes a sip from his coffee. As it's the only thing keeping him going.

Dream picks up a stack of paperwork that's needed to be finished by Thursday...its Tuesday....

Dream sighs in exhaustion and takes the first paper off the stack and gets to work....

After finishing a few papers a knock at the door snapped dream out of his focus.. 

"Come in!' Dream says while finishing up the paper he was previously working on.

The door opened and in came his brother, nightmare.

Nightmare walks over to dreams desk and takes a seat infront of it.

Dream was worried...nightmare was usually never in his corrupted form...

"Umm? Nightmare..? Are you alright..?" Dream asks with slight concern.

Nightmare sighs and looks at dream intensely...

Hes worried dream hasn't been sleeping...the obvious bags under his eyes make him belive that he hasn't been....

"Have you been sleeping..?" Nightmare asks dream.

Dream smiles slightly and nods...

"Y-yeah! O-of course!" Dream says with a nervous smile on his face...

Suddenly, dream yawned and sighed...

Nightmare sighs and walks over to the other side of dreams desk...

"Yeah, you're going to take a break. You need sleep." Nightmare says while grabbing ahold of dreams hand in attempt to get him out of his chair.

Dream sighs and picks his pen back up.

"Nightmare...this paperwork needs to be done by Thursday...I'm not stopping..." dream says while attempting to fill out another form..

Nightmare sighs...he knows that dream is stubborn...he should have expected this...

Nightmare uses his tentecal to pick dream up..

Dream struggles in the grasp of the tentecal..

"S-stop! I-i need t-to work..!" Dream says with desperation in his voice...

Nightmare teleports him and dream to nightmares bedroom....

Dream feels tears swell up in his eyes...all the work hes needed to do has been so overwhelming and stressful....

Nightmare sighs and brings dream to his chest...nightmare whispers sweet nothings to dream while getting into his bed....

Dream holds back tears as he cuddles up to nightmares chest....

"Shh....its going to be okay....just sleep..." nightmare says while holding dream close....

Dream grips onto nightmares jacket and closes his eyes...almost immediately sleep overtakes dream...

Nightmare blushes and leans down to leave a small kiss on the top of dreams skull...

"Goodnight my little angel..." nightmare whispers while caressing dreams cheek softly....

_____

A/N: I am very proud of this! Its not my best work but it's at least readable! I hope you enjoyed it! OliveMint