Inkerror

A/N - So im going to be honest right now, im completley unmotivated, but im NOT gonna let that stop me. (dw ya'll, it will eventually).

Anywaysss, this oneshot was requested by BadWriter_101!!!!

TW!!! - This oneshot will have depictions of depressing thought that may cause anxietey. Please click away now if the content listed makes you uncomfortale.

________________

"n-no...not this again..." Error thought as he sat in the middle of the antivoid. He couldn't move. He was stuck.

The white noise that always fills the emptiness soon became individual voices, each one more taunting than the one before. They called out degrading and dehumanizing names to the former destroyer.

"MONSTER"

"MURDERER"

"WASTE"

At first, the voices sounded normal. They soon began to sound more distorted.

"DiE"

"DiSGuSTINg"

"MoNStER"

The voices words became almost inaudible. You couldn't make out the words they were saying.

Error stood in place, still unable to move from his spot. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself. He tried to convince himself that they wernt real. But he just couldnt.

Error opened his eyes again to be met with a pair string back at him. They were black and gitched. They looked like his eyes, but even more distorted than his.

He started breathing rapidly. He was scared. He didn't want this to ever happen again.

More eyes started appearing everywhere around the void, each one staring into errors soul. Rach one looked insane and malicious.

Tears formed in errors eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted it to stop...

"StOp...PlEAsE! SToP!!!"

He cried in desparation, closing his eyes in attempt to sheild himself from the stares.

He heard whispers that overlapped the voices. It was a voice that seemed familiar.

Ink.

His ears began to ring, drowning out the whispers and the voices. The ringing became louder and louder. All the way until...

He woke up.

Errors eyes shot open, they darted around the room, clearing the area from any danger, only to be met with Inks eyes.

"Error, hey, you're okay. It was just a bad dream, everythings alright." Inks voice soothed him. Error relaxed a bit and sat up. He immediately embraced ink in a hug.

Ink smiled softly and returned the hug. The two of them just sat there in eachothers embrace.

Error pulled away from the hug and sighed. A light yellow dusted his cheeks. Ink laughed at this and gave error a kiss on the cheek.

"You're safe with me Error, always remember that" Ink says softly.

Error smiles and nods in aknowledgment.

He knew he was safe with ink, and knowing that made him feel much better.

______________

Ya'll im so sorry about how short and lazy this is. Its like, 2am rn where im at and im very tired.

I still hope you all enjoyed this. Let me know what you think!