dustberry!

A/N: this is a dom! Blue x sub! Dust! This was requested by Acrazymulti-shipper this will contain names such as baby, darling, love, ect!!!
________

Blueberry walked over to the door of the castle. Its been a while since hes visited dust. He tries to visit as often as he can, but it's sometimes hard when his papyrus is always on his trail.

Blue and dust have been dating for a while now. Error originally introduced blue to dust, And they grew closer over time.

Blue was suprised when he found out dust was actually a softie, as well as a submissive. But blue doesn't mind at all! He finds it adorable.

Blue knocks on the door of the castle, there was shuffling and yelling inside. No doubt it was killer or cross arguing who was going to get the door.

The door opens to reveal killer. He smiled softly at blue.

"You're here for dust I'm guessing?" Killer asks.

All of the gang knew about dust and blues relationship. They were surprisingly protective over dust, especially nightmare.

Error and nightmare have been dating for a while now. Nightmare is like the mom and error is like the dad. They're technically the parents of the group.

"Come in, dust hasn't been doing very well without you here...I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see you!" Killer said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

Blue began to grow worried for dust. Was he okay? Why was he not doing well? Was he hurt?

"A-alright then...thank you!" Blue says and steps through the door.

Blue makes his way from the front door into the main room, where error was holding nightmare in his lap cuddling him.

Error looks over and notices blue. A sad expression made way on to errors face..

Error knew that dust has separation anxiety. It's something hes struggled with since he joined the gang. He use to need to be close to at least one of the gang members at all times.

When blue has to leave, it takes a big tole on dust...it makes him super jumpy and anxious when hes not around...he usually cries himself to sleep due to the lack of touch...

"BluE...JusT kNoW...DuSt hAs hAD a HarD tImE wItHoUt yOu hErE...hE wIlL cLinG tO yOu fOr aT lEaST A FeW daYs..." error warned blue, he was beginning to worry even more about dust...

Blue had no idea how much it affected dust when he leaves. He feels terrible for leaving him here alone...he hasn't been to the castle for a month of so...

"Alright..thank you error..." blue responds with a small smile...

He hates knowing that dust has been hurting because of him...he loves dust a lot...he would never intentionally hurt him...

Blue walks down the hallways to dusts room, you could hear sobbing from outside the door...

Blue knocks on dusts door. Wanting to be polite.

"C-come in..." a muffled voice came through the door.

Blue sighed...at least he can see dust again. Despite the fact that hes crying...hopefully blue can help those tears.

Blue opens the door and walks through. He waves to dust and smiles softly...

"Hey dusty...I heard you weren't doing very well..." blue said with sadness in his voice..

Dust shot up off his bed and ran into blueberry arms...

Dust has missed blue so much...he would cry evrey night wanting blue there with him. so he could be held and loved...

"B-blue! I-i m-missed you!!...." dust sobs into blueberrys chest...

He missed the comforting touches of his boyfriend..he missed his soothing words...

"Shhh....dust..I've got you, I'm right here..." blue whispers into dusts ear and kisses the top of his skull softly....

Dust blushes softly and smiles...

"C-cuddles? P-please...?" Dust asks blue softly, almost afraid of him saying no.

Blue picks dust up and walks over to dusts bed. Dust blushes softly and holds on to blue tightly.

Blue slips under the blankets on dusts bed and lays him down on his chest, keeping him close.

Dust blushes softly and cuddles up to blues chest. he felt safe around blue. He felt loved.

Dust loved when blue holds him and cuddles him. It makes him feel secure and loved.

"I love you darling, please try and rest. We can spend the next few weeks together. I promise." Blue says and rubs dusts back.

Dust blushes and smiles softly.

"O-okay!..I love you too!" Dust says happily while closing his eyes.

He slowly began to fall asleep in the embrace of his boyfriend.

_____

A/N: I hope this was enjoyable! I really loved writing this! There will be more ships like this in the future!