bad guy poly part 2!

A/N: here is a part two to the bad guys poly! This was requested but I forgot the person's username QmQ but I'll see if I can find them! This contains pet names! If that isn't your cup of coffee please dont leave hate on this QwQ btw! I want to mention that nightmare is the dom of all the bad guys! I believe that nightmare would be a very caring dominant to them all due to their ✨ Trauma ✨
_____

Error shifted on nightmares lap and opened his eyes.

He blushed as he felt nightmare rub his back. He loved affection from his lovers. Sometimes his phobia does act up, but the most part it doesn't.

"Morning love, did you sleep well?" Nightmare asks with a sweet smile on his face.

Nightmare always made sure his lovers slept well. If they didn't, nightmare would make sure they did the night after. He wanted them all nice and rested. He cared a lot about their well being. Knowing that some of them dont exactly take care of themselves properly.

Error nodded and smiled.

Nightmare remembered something, he might want to tell them about the boss thing. Or else it will begin to escalate into more than just regret...

"Error, do you mind waking the others up while I go make breakfast? I need to talk to you all about something important." Nighmare says with a small smile on his face.

He was always very gentle with his team. Error especially. Most of them have been through something that's caused them a great deal of mental and emotional pain. They were often sensitive to yelling. Nightmare made sure that he didn't say anything that could come off the wrong way.

Error smiled and nodded, though he was curious. And a bit worried.

"OkAy bOsS!" Error said with a small smile. A hint of blush on his cheeks.

Nightmare felt the farmiliar hurt of the name. Even if it didn't affect him, it still hurt knowing the way he use to treat his lovers...

Nightmare shook it off quickly, he didn't want to worry error.

Nightmare gently put his hand on errors cheek and kissed him softly. The kiss was full of love and passion. Error melted into the kiss and leaned into his boyfriends touch.

The two pull apart with blush covering their faces.

"I love you error, I'm going to start breakfast now alright?" Nightmare said and smiled softly.

Error smiled and nodded.

"OkAy! I LovE yOu ToO!" Error said and got off of nightmare lap.

Nightmare slowly got off the couch, to make sure nobody fell. He walked to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast.

Error bent down and kissed killer and cross's forehead. Causing the previously sleeping skeletons to open their eyes.

"E-error? W-wheres boss?" Cross asks while sitting up, blushing softly at the arms wrapped around his waist.

"HEs iN tHe KiTcHeN mAkInG BrEaKfAsT, hE asKeD mE To wAkE yOu uP. He SaId He WanTeD tO taLk To Us AbOuT sOmeThIng..." error says, finishing his sentence with a concerted and worried voice...

Killer unwrapped his arms from crosses waist and gave him and error a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sure hes alright guys!" Killer says with a hit of hope in his voice.

"You're probably right killer..." cross says with a small smile on his face.

Error was hoping it wasn't something he did wrong. Hes never wanted to upset nightmare. Hes just hoping he hasn't, even if he never has.