ds. dreamare

A/N: this is a part two to the cross and error turn into babies! This was also requested by the same person! I'll have them tagged at the end!

____

Nightmare laughed softly as error played with nightmares tentacles. Dream just sat there as cross pulled on the feathers of dreams wings.

Little giggles could be heard.

Nightmare still has no idea how this even happened...

"Dream..?" Nightmare asks the quiet skeleton...

Dream looks up and smiles at nightmare softly...

"Y-yes n-nightmare..?" Dream asks with a slight smile..

He really did feel bad...he never wanted nightmare to eat the apple...but...at least he can maybe make it up to him.....

Nightmare sighs and picks error up and cradles him in his arms. He could tell the little one was tired.

"How did this even happen..?" Nightmare asks dream. Who was attempting to copy what nightmare was doing with woth error to cross.

"I-i think i-it was blue? He came into the castle with a potions of some sort...when error saw blue he crashed so I think blue just threw it at them when he had the opportunity?" Dream says.

Cross yawned softly. Dream looos over at nightmare for help..hes never taken care of a child before....

Nightmare laughs and scoots over to dream.

"Copy what I do alright?" Nightmare says with a small blush on his cheeks.

Dream nods and carefully positioned cross the same way nightmare held error.

Nightmare begins rocking error slowly in his arms. Error yawns and closes his eyes.

Dream copys the movment with cross. Which to dreams surprise was working.

Dream looks at the small child in his arms in awe...he never expected to succeed at something like this...

Nightmare smiles at dream with a soft blush..

"Great job dream" nightmare says while standing up with a sleeping error in his arms.

Dream stands up and smiles slightly....

He follows nightmare to a bedroom. They enter the room and nightmare puts error down on the bed. Dream puts cross next to error.

Nightmare looks over a dream who seemed to be upset....nightmare sighed and walked in front of dream.

Nightmare was a few inches taller than dream in his corrupted form..

"Dream? What's wrong?" Nightmare asks dream with a concerned voice...

Dream looks up at nightmare with sadness in his eyes...

"N-nothing nightmare..." dream says and walks out of the room....

Nightmare sighs and follows dream out of the room...

Dream felt tears build up in his eyes...guilt hasn't left him since hes figured out his brother ate the apple...

He never wanted any of this....

He feels to terrible....

A few tears slip from his eyes...he will never forgive himself for this...

Nightmare walks up to dream and wraps his arms around his waist, causing dream to blush slightly...

"Tell me what's wrong..." nightmare asks in a deep voice...

Dream blushes a bright yellow and wipes the tears from his cheeks....

"W-what are y-you talking about? H-hehe! I-im fine!" Dream says and fakes a smile..

Nightmare turns dream around and lifts his chin up...

Dream blushes and avoids eye contact...

Nightmare sighs and pulls dream close to his chest...

Dream blushes a light yellow and snuggles into the embrace...

Nightmare smirks and rubs dreams back...

____

AN: this was so bad! I'm so sorry! I had a headache while writting this! I'm so sorry I wasn't very descriptive! I hope you all still liked it! OliveMint