Inkerror!

A/N: I'm very tired right now, so this will be a quick and fluffy oneshot! I hope you enjoy this!
Sub! Error!
Dom! Ink!
Contains pet names!
_______

Error snuggles into inks chest. Blushing softly as ink leaves little kisses on his skull.

It was a rather cold evening. It had been snowing latley so the two decided it would be best to stay inside for a few days.

Ink wraps his arms around errors waist and keeps him close.

Ink loves error very much. Despite their...not too pleasant past....they still love eachother.

Ever since him and error truced, thing shave been peaceful in the multiverse. After finding out the truth behind the bad guys destructive ways, evreyone felt terrible. Especially ink and dream.

Ink had gotten closer to error. He befriended him, which actually shocked ink at first. But they eventually grew even closer. And started dating.

Ink looks down at error with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

Error opens his eyes and smiled softly at ink.

Ink looks down at error, admiring him. He found error beautiful in every way possible. He found him fascinating.

Ink cups errors cheek and caresses it lovingly. Causing the glitchy skeleton to lean into the touch.

Ink leans down and connects their lips. Causing both of their faces to erupt in blush.

Error melts into the kiss. Still cuddled close up to his lovers chest.

The two pull apart. Ink smiles softly and kisses errors cheek.

"I love you darling." Ink says softly and smiles.

Error blushes softly.

"I love you too inky!"

______

A/N: this is not the best but its something QwQ thank you all for being so patient with me- I really appreciate it QwQ