NaJ killer x NaJ error x NaJ nightmare

A/N okay so I want to clear something up really quickly! I am making naj error a both a nerd and a jock. He is still the PE teacher but his personality is more like a nerd. If you know what I mean- and this will be pretty bad! Also! Nightmare is the history teacher! But they are all the same age?- Forget logic-

_________

Nightmare sighed an irritated sigh as he walked through the hallway...he felt jealousy arise in him as he saw his crush killer, talking to the PE teacher.

He knew that error isn't the brightest person in the world..he gets easily aggravated like himself. He is actually pretty good friends with him. But seeing him talk to killer made him pretty angry...

Nightmare growled underneath his breath...he decided hes had enough...nightmare walks over to error and killer, trying not to seem as if he was ever angry.

"What are you two talking about..?" Nightmare asked the two.

Error looked over at nightmare and smiled.

"We're discussing killers PE grade! Hes doing fantastic!" Error says while smiling proudly at killer. Who was now blushing due to the fact his history teacher is here. Who just so happened to be his crush.

Nightmare sighed and smiled slightly at killer. Hes glad hes doing good in his class. But..jealousy really takes that away...

"Great job killer...but on the other hand...mr. error...may I have a word with you?" Nightmare says and Pat's killer on the back.

"Sure!" Error says and smiles.

Nightmare takes a hold of errors arm and drags him to the teachers lounge..

Error glitches out a little bit. He was extremely confused...what was going on..? Had he done something wrong?...

Once they had come to a stop, nightmare let go of error. And glared at him..

Error felt sadness inside of him...why was nightmare acting like this..?

"U-uhm...n-nightmare?" Error asked the angry skeleton...

Nightmare growled and backed error up to the wall...

Error was shaking and held his hands up in a protective stance..

Nightmare sighed and continued to glare at the shaking skeleton...

"I know what you're trying to do error...." nightmare said with pure anger in his voice...

Error was confused and scared at the same time...

"I-i dont k-know what y-you are t-taking about..." error said quietly...

He was just talking to killer about his grade....wait...nightmare liked killer! Didn't he! Oh shoot....I mean...error does like killer....but...he would never steal him from nightmare!...

Error felt his glitching increase as he thought about what nightmare would do to him....

Despite error acting tough in front of his students...its really all an act...error is very sensitive and scared of any slight thing that could be a danger...

"P-pl3AsE D0nT hUrT...m-Me...." error stutters as he felt tears swell up in his eyes....

Nightmare was surprised...was error really that scared of him...?

Nightmares gaze softens and he steps back from error...he does feel bad...after all...he was only talking to him...

"I-im sorry...." nightmare said as he started to walk out of the room...