Blue x Dream

A/N: Hey guys! Im back with another onseshot! This was requested by glitchysnake !!! This might not be the best, im not the greatest at writing these kinds of ships-
Anyways. this will probably be a bit short, but i still hope you all like it regardless!

_________

Blue touched the peroxide soaked cotton ball gentley to the injury on dreams leg, earning a wince from the other. The two sat in silence, an akward one. A negative aroma filled the room as Blue continued to tend to Dreams wounds. Needless to say, Blue wasnt very happy.

Dream had recently gotten back from a battle with Nightmare, which obviously didn't end very well. Blue had warned Dream prior to setting off to fight a sans 5x stronger than he was all by himself. Unfortunatley, Blues attempt to knock some sense into the headstrong skeleton was to no avail.

Blue let out a sigh as he finished up bandaging and medicating Dreams injuries. Blue looked up at the other, but Dreams eyes were glued to the floor, in attempt to avaoid the situation. This only aggravated Blue more.

"Dream, look at me. Now."

Dream heasitated, but then obliged. Not wanting to anger his partner.

"Okay, now look me in my eyes, and tell me why in your right mind, you would fight your brother alone?"

Dream looked away for a second, as if he were trying to think up an excuse.

"I-I...I don't know Blue.I just..I guess I was just hoping that things would be different this time..." Dream confessed, looking back at blue once more.

"Dream, you of all people should know that Nightmare isn't going to change anytime soon. Heck, he probably won't ever change!" Blue spat angrily. Dream knew the dangers and consequesnces of his actions. Yet he never wanted to face them.

Dream shot a glare at blue.

"Stop saying that! I know he can change Blue! All he needs is some encouragement!" Dream protested, trying to justify his actions.

"No, Dream! He will NEVER change! I know that you want to believe he will, but he wont! And until you get that through that thick skull of yours, THIS is going to keep happening!"

silence once again filled the room. The atmosphere was tense, and uncomfortable. Dream knew Blue was right, he just didn't want to accept it. He didn't know how to accept it.

Dream looked down to the floor, tears began to fill and spill from his eyes. The sounds of small sobs were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

Blue sighed, and reached down for the others hand. He rubbed small circles on top of his hand in attempt to comfort him.

"Dream, you know im only ever looking out for you...I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you too much for you to leave me.." Blue muttered.

Dreams sobs slowed, and eventuslly come to a stop.

"I-i know..Im sorry Blue...Its just..hard to accept..."

Blue wraps an arm around Dream waist and pulls him closer.

"I know love...Im sorry for snapping at you."

"its okay Blue, thank you for looking out for me."

"Of course Dream. I love you."

"I love you too Blue."

_________

A/N: This actually turned out way better than I expected it too-
I hope you guys liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it!