Error x Error 404

Error whimpers while holding his chest....

Another fight with ink...it left him more damaged than it usually did....

Tears slide down his face as blood poured from his wounds....

A portal opens and 404 steps through...

He looks around and spots the glitching skeleton....

404 gasps and rins over to error...

"E-error!?" 404 kneels down and lifts error up, carefully. He didn't want to further hurt him....

Error slowly reaches up and tries to find his worried boyfriend...

404 takes a hold of errors hand and brings him closer....error held on to 404s coat tightly, not wanting to let go in fear of him leaving....

404 places error down on the anti-void floor softly and keeps a firm grasp on his hand...

Error seems to panic...as his sighs was temporarily taken away...

"Shh....I'm right here...I'm not leaving you...." 404 comforts the crying skeleton...

Error relaxes a little bit and holds 404s hand tightly....

"Error...I'm going to need to heal you...may I lift up your shirt for a moment..?" 404 asks the smaller...

Error blushes a light yellow and nods...

404 sighs and slowly lifts up errors shirt to see the damage....

It was not very good....

404 places his hand gently on the wound...he starts healing the wound while whispering comforting words to error....

Error squeezes 404s hand due to the pain...it was starting to ease up....that's good....

404 sighs and finishes up healing errors wound...he pulls errors shirt back down and pulls error close to him....

Error immediately takes a firm grasp on 404s shirt and lays his head on his chest...

404 soothingly rubs errors back and places soft and gentle kisses over errors  head and face....

Error blushes a soft yellow...

404 places error in his lap and smiles softly...

"Sleep error..." he says while planting a soft kiss to errors lips...

Error blushes and closes his eyes...

404 holds error close and protectively....inks gonna pay for what he did....

_____

A/N: so please dont hate me ;w; I really like this ship! Please dont hate on it! I hope you like it!