Chapter 1. Everything is good

Touya slowly wake up when he felt the warming sun on his cheeks.

As he open his eyes he realized that it was a training day.

Touya put the blanket back over his head and tried to fall asleep again.

''It's not that i don't want to become better, i mean i really want to but not the way my dad wants.'' Touya thought to himself

he woke up out of his thoughts when he heard loud knocking on the door

''Touya wake up you're late for training!'' the voice called

''Coming!!'' Touya shouted

His dad was forcing him to train harder, because not that long ago they discovered that Touya's skin couldn't handle the heat of his quirk.

Touya came out of his room his bright red hair covering half his eyes he walked past all the room whispering wich room was wich.

''The dining room, kitchen, fuyumi's room, mom's room, dad's room and nastuo's room and finally the training room...'' Touya whispered.

Touya stepped in the room and looked around looking for his father, he saw his father sitting in the corner of the room signing to Touya to come closer.

Touya stepped closer and Endeavour started talking. 

''Touya today we are going to push you're limits.'' Endeavour said

This was a twice in the week thing, twice in the week Endeavour said that Touya had to push his limits but he had never said it with this look... he looked almost as if he wanted Touya to burn himself to crisps.

after the training

Touya had gained another burn mark. his father left little Touya crying in pain on the training room's floor.

The moment Endeavour walked out Fuyumi rushed in with bandage's to help Touya. 

Touya slowly got up holding his head. ''you really should be more careful!!'' Fuymi said while helping Touya get to his room.

Fuymi sounded angry Touya wonderd why his little sister sounded angry so came to the conclusion that he'd ask it him.

''Hey Fuyu, why are you angry?'' Touya asked

''because you keep listening to dad, can't you see what is happening to you!!??'' Fuyumi screamed

Touya was shocked by Fuyumi's answer so shocked he couldn't even say anything.

Fuyumi continued ''you always say dad will help you but let's be honest when has he ever helped you!!'' Natsuo who was yelling with tears in his eyes became quit the moment he saw his brothers face.

Touya became white as paper when he heard what Natsuo said, Natsuo slowly left the room leaving Touya alone with Fuyumi's word still echoing through his head.

Touya thougth about what Fuyumi said. ''was Fuyumi right? when did dad help me? has dad just been hurting me? no! dad would never want to hurt me i am his masterpeace after all!!'' Touya was satisfied with this thought and moved on to his day.

Hey hey hey!! it's the writer here i just want to tell you to not mind all the mistake's this is my first story and i'm not originally english so there will be more grammar mistake's. anyways hoped you enjoyed it so far. i'll try to upload every 3 days. bye bye