Chapter 17. Children

Touya woke up and saw Keigo still sleeping on top of him. he remembered the story's they told yesterday...

''Keigo... I wish i could've made sure you didn't have to fight.'' Touya was saddened knowing that it was impossible to stop Keigo.

''Touya...'' Keigo yawned and stretched out hitting Touya's face with his wings!

''Hey!!'' Touya looked over to the winged boy who stood up and challenged Touya to a fight.

Touya stood up, ready to fight with Keigo. they both ended up on the floor dying of laughter.         Touya had missed hanging out with his best friend like this...

Keigo thought of all the times they had done this before. he and Touya used to frolic like that all the time... they even kept track of how many times they had won.

-Touya: 132 times won

-Keigo: 129 times won

''I'll beat you next time for sure!!'' Keigo said.

Touya laughed at him in response, before hopping on the bed and laying down.                                   he had to get back to the schedule tomorrow.

''Hey, Keigo?'' Touya asked for the boy's attention.

''Yeah? is something wrong?'' Keigo asked. he was curious.

''Do you wanna have a fun day off today?'' Touya questioned.

''Yes!! i've always wanted to have a day off with my friends!!'' Keigo jumped of the bed and excitingly got ready for the day to the city.

Touya went into his bathroom and changed his bandages and covered them up with a hoodie. he walked out of the bathroom to see Keigo already done and waiting by the door.

Together they walked down the hallways down the stairs and more hallways more stairs untill they finally reached the ground floor. they walk up to a huge desk, there is a man in black sitting at the desk.

''How can i help you?'' the man asks.

''We are free today and we wanted to go to the city.'' Touya answered.

''Do you guys have the tracker with you?'' the man said calm.

''We do.'' Touya found it irritating that they had to have tracker around there pulse outside the building.

''I suppose you are here for the money support then.'' the man responded.

''Yes indeed we are.'' Touya answered calm but wanted to go outside as soon as possible.

''Since you guys have been here for one year and a half, you each get 100$ cash.'' the man at the desk stated. 

Touya and Keigo took their money and went outside.

''It's been so long since we have been outside!!'' Keigo flew outside.

''Where do you want to go?'' Touya asked.

''Let's go to the mall!!'' Keigo was so excited!!

Keigo and Touya walked to the mall.

''That was such a long walk!!'' Keigo whined clinging onto Touya.

''We could go get coffee.'' Touya said trying to make Keigo let go of him.

Touya and Keigo went to get coffee. they sat on the terrace and discussed things they missed and things they did not miss at all from their old live.

Touya had accepted that he would not see his family for another 3 years, but talking about it made him wonder how his family was doing. well not how Endeavour was doing since Touya does not consider him family... he wonders how his younger sidling are doing... if they where okay. would they miss him? did they perhaps forget him? Shoto is most likely to forget him.           the knowledge that his smallest brother might forget him made him sad. it felt like he was pulled in a downwards spiral down to-

''HEY!!'' Keigo screamed in Touya's ear to get his attention.

Touya shock out of his thoughts, because of Keigo's yelling. he looked around and realized he was still on the terrace with Keigo.

''Let's do something else!!'' Keigo immediately said as he saw Touya move again.

''Sure where do you want to go...'' Touya was still a bit worried.

''Let's go to....'' Keigo said

Heya do you know where they'll go. that would be cool cause i don't know it yet.

Wordcount: 632