Chapter 14. Confrontations pt. 4

Shirumi stormed over to Touya...

Touya was ready to fight her. he grabbed a metal pole. 

''You should just give up!!'' Shirumi sounded insane. she came at Touya.

Shirumi kept failing to hit Touya. Touya only had a few scratches but couldn't manage to hit Shirumi properly.

''I'll never give into you!!'' Touya yelled at Shirumi. she couldn't hear Touya.

''I will make you beg for mercy!!'' Shirumi let out a maniac laugh...

''Stop sensei why are you doing this!!??'' Touya looked his former teacher desperate in the eyes.

They are both still dodging each others attacks when Shirumi manages to slam away Touya's weapon. Touya falls to the ground and Shirumi puts her hand in front of his face.

''You have no idea how long i have waited for this moment!!'' Shirumi's tears fell down one by one.

''Please don't do this!'' Touya tried to reason with Shirumi but she didn't listen.

''You are going to listen to me!! little Touya you will listen to me!!'' Shirumi laughed harder now. there were still tears falling down her face.

Touya managed to get back on his feet. he activated his quirk and hit Shirumi's arm.                    Shirumi screamed in pain. she looked over to the source of the pain and tears started streaming down her face.

''G-grandma? what are you doing...?'' Shirumi asked while tears covered her face quickly.

''She must be hallucinating!'' Touya thought. he could feel him getting thrown of her arm.

''Grandma you can't do this!! i did nothing wrong!! i have been a good child!'' Shirumi looked both angry and sad...

''I promise... i've been lovely!! i beg you! don't hurt me anymore grandma... i learned my lesson!! i promise not to fight ever again!!'' Shirumi fell down on her knees and begged.

Touya stood in shock as the woman in black fell down on her knees. Touya couldn't say anything.

''Oh..... i broke your promise grandma... i'm so sorry i beg you please stop!! i beg you!!                      i don't wanna be in pain anymore please!!'' Shirumi collapsed on the ground. she didn't move.

Touya saw the older lady fall unconscious. he just stood and watched as he saw Ku run towards Shirumi trying to catch her.

Keigo looked over to the scenario. he saw why his opponent had stopped fighting. as stumbled over to Touya he almost fell down but Touya caught him just in time.

Touya could hear people running towards their room.

''Are we being saved?'' Touya thought.

''Hey Keigo there are people coming!'' Touya looked over to his friend and smiled.

''You think they'll safe us?'' Keigo whispered.

''I believe so!'' Touya answered soft.

Keigo cracked a smile as he saw people run into the room.

The people took away the two adults in handcuffs. two nurses walked in and each of them looked over to the boys. they weren't very harmed but the still had to go to the nurse office.

After the children were both patched up they returned to their room. when walking in their room they discovered that both got an adjusted schedule for the next day, because they didn't get enough sleep this day.

hai! i hope you are do well wherever you are or whoever you are because you matter.                    have a nice time :). (please ignore the picture at the beginning lol) 

Wordcount: 500 (exactly)