Chapter 3. Useless?

4,5 years forward

Touya had woken up and was standing in front of the mirror, he looked at his hair.

''it's almost fully white.'' he thought as his hand went through his hair a couple of times. 

''another day another punishment'' Touya sighed and look at his bruised body. ever since Shoto has gotten his quirk, Endeavour had been ignoring Touya a lot. bruising him whenever he interrupted Endeavour. Touya also decided that he will not be calling his father dad anymore.

Touya went with his morning routine. waking up Fuyumi, then helping Natsuo and Shoto. helping his mom with breakfast. Touya was kind of like a real dad to his siblings.

after Shoto went to daycare [Rei ordered that he'd atleast go once a month]. Endeavour went to get Touya to train him.

''Touya come with me to train'' Endeavour quickly said.

Touya looked at Endeavour. he hated this day most of all days. Endeavour would ask him to train but even if he said no Eneavour would take him anyway. Touya always would get hurt in those moments.

''No!!'' a small voice said screaming at Endeavour.

Touya looked over to the voice and saw little Natsuo standing there screaming.

''Touya doesn't want to come with you!!'' Natsuo continued.

''Every time he goes with you, he gets hurt!!!'' Natsuo's eyes where filled with tears.

Touya walked to his little brother trying to calm him but he failed.

''Nobody is going with you cause you'd hurt them!!'' Natsuo cried.

''You're a bad hero!!!'' Natsuo stopped in his tracks realizing what he had just said.

Endeavour brought his hand closer to Natsuo's arm but to his shock Touya jumped in front of him.

Touya saw the big hand of Endeavour closing in on Natsuo's arm. he could only think of one thing. he closed his eyes and jumped in front of the old man.

a scream followed

Natsuo who had closed his eyes to scared to look, now looked in terror at Touya's arm as he saw a big scar form. Natsuo saw his father no longer as his father all he saw was a monster who had just hurt his brother. yet he couldn't do anything.

Endeavour took Touya's not scarred arm and dragged him away.

Natsuo looked behind him and saw his sister crying and looking at everything that had happened. he ran over to her and something that started with trying to comfort the girl ended up in both of the siblings crying.

after the training

Touya knocked on Natsuo's door. Natsuo opened the door and got his bandages out pretty quickly. 

Fuyumi who saw Touya knocking on the door entered the room moments later. they sat in an comfortable silence for a while.

''I'm done!'' Natsuo said.

A weak thank you came from Touya before he waved and left the room together with fuyumi.

Him and Fuyumi had a little chat before both returning to their rooms.

Touya laid down on his bed thinking about what happened today.

''Was it my fault that Natsuo cried? did Fuyumi need my help? how will i help? i can't even use my quirk for 20 minutes without hurting myself!!! am i really useless like Endeavour says??''

Hey there. it's me again the writer just wanna thank you for reading this.
tomorrow i'll post the next one wich should be better than this one!!!

Wordcount: 512