Chapter 4. Farewell

a few months later

Touya overheard his parents arguing about something.

''He's not going there!!'' he heard his mother scream, almost like she was begging.

Touya ignored his parents argument and thought about what his mother had said.

''Who did she not want to go?'' Touya thought it must be Shoto.

He walked over to Shoto's room to see if his little brother was there. he found Natsuo playing with Shoto to distract him from their parents.

2 hours later

Endeavour came stumping out of the dining room, leaving his wife alone. he went to Touya's room, he asked something trying to sound nice but failing horribly. 

''Touya go cover up you're bruises and make yourself look nice we're having visitor's.'' Endeavour said firm.

''Visitors? we never have visitors.'' Touya said

''Well now we do. oh and tell you're siblings to stay out of the living room!!'' Endeavour shouted from the hallway.

Touya did what the old man said wondering who would be coming.

Half an hour later Touya was siting on the couch opposite of him 2 men in black suits. The men where asking Endeavour questions about Touya.

''He seems to be very quit.'' the first man said looking over to Touya

Endeavour assured him that Touya would be a great recruit.

''A recruit!!??'' Touya thought 

''I'm not gonna be sent away right!? no he wouldn't do that to me. i'm sure!'' Touya was stuck in his thoughts. so he was a bit shocked when he heard the what the second man said.

''We think that he would be a win for the HPSC.'' the second man said stiff

 ''That's great he will get ready then you can pick him up tomorrow.'' Endeavour said.

Touya was horrified of what the older men just said. he sat on the couch not saying anything he couldn't he was to shocked. he felt betrayed, he was going to be sent away. 

Endeavour told Touya to leave the room and pack the stuff that's on the paper Touya had just received.

''I don't wanna leave my family. i don't want to leave my siblings alone. who will take care of them then.'' he whispered when he left the room. he was so mad he went to Fuyumi's room and told her about what happened.

''You're going to leave us?'' she whimpered softly.

Touya crawled closer to Fuyumi to comfort her. they both ended up crying.

Natsuo heard cries coming from his sisters room and decided to take a look. he was shocked by the sight he had.

''Touya, Fuyumi are you guys okay!!'' he said running towards them.

''We're fine.'' Touya answered knowing he was wrong.

''N-no we're not okay Touya is being sent away!'' Fuyumi said loudly almost screaming.

''S-sent away?'' Natsuo was shocked and suddenly felt horrible.

''Y-yeah i have to leave tomorrow.'' Touya said soft while shaking.

Natsuo didn't understand, ''why are you being sent away Touya??'' he asked desperately

''You always took care of us why do you have to leave!!'' Natsuo hasn't been this angry in years.

''Calm down Natsuo, father said he had to we have to listen to him'' Fuyumi said trying to calm Natsuo and herself.

''No we don't, we don't have to listen to the old man!!!'' Natsuo screaming louder than before.

''Natsuo! don't talk like that over our dad!'' Fuyumi started to tear up again.

''No we don't own him anything he never cared about us!! and now he's making Touya leave!!'' Natsuo broke down crying.

Touya comforted his little siblings. ''sshh, it's going to be fine you guys are going to be fine without me. promise me.'' he said as he smiled lightly.

Fuyumi and Natsuo looked at each other and both nodded. ''we will!'' they said in sinch

Touya left the room with Natsuo. walking to their room in a uncomfortable silence.

Touya walked in his room and started packing. only now really realizing what was going to happen. he started crying softly. his bag was packed, his sister came walking in the room with Natsuo behind her Fuyumi handed Touya a bracelet. Touya wondered why. then Fuyumi spoke up.

''We all have one now, remember us.'' Fuyumi said smiling but with tears streaming down her face.

Heya! hope you're doing good. i think i'll upload more regular.

Wordcount: 670