Chapter 2. New life

2 years forward (Touya is 9)

Touya stood just outside the surgery room where his mother was having a baby. he sat next his father who didn't seem to care about the situation and was making a call instead.

Touya decided to walks to his younger sidlings and they chatted for a while, then a doctor came out of the room and said they were welcome to come in.

''Dad you gotta come too, don't you wanna see our new sidling.'' the childeren whined

Endeavour answerd harsly ''no i don't have time for newborns!''

The childeren walked in the room untill they stood next to their mother's bed

''Who is that mom?'' Fuyumi asked.

''This is you're new brother'' Rei answerd with a calming but tired voice.

''Were did you get him'' Natsuo asked with a serious face.

His mother laughed a bit ''i'll tell you another time.'' she said

''Where is you're father Touya'' Rei asked little Touya.

''He didn't want to come'' Touya answerd softly.

His mother looked down with a sad expression. Touya could see that his words hurt her.

''M-mom i'm sorry!'' Touya said shaking a bit.

''it's fine Touya you did nothing wrong'' Rei said trying to comfort the little boy.

Endeavour came into the room saying that the car was waiting. Before someone could react he had already left the room. Leaving his family in an uncomfortable silence,slowly Rei started to get up with Touya's help they all got to the car where Endeavour was impantiently waiting for them.

at the Todoroki house

Touya helped Rei and his new sidling out the car because his father was calling someone again. Touya sometime's wonders who his dad is calling but a second later realizes he doesn't care anymore. he decided he should care less about his dad and more on becoming a great hero.

Rei walked in the house with her little baby in her arms. 

''What should i name him'' Rei thought to herself

Fuyumi followed Touya with a little Natsuo on her back. they went to Natsuo's room to play

When suddenly they heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen. Natsuo crawled into Fuyumi's lap wich resulted in Fuyumi holding Natsuo thightly.

''I-i'm scared sis'' Natsuo said as he held on to his big sister. 

With Fuyumi comforting Natsuo Touya went to look where the sound came from.

As he came closer to the kitchen he started hearing people scream Touya got nervous when he heard a smack and saw his fathers hand hit his mothers face. Touya ran to his mother but Endeavour stopped him.

''You should go back to you're room this isn't for little kids'' Endeavour said surly.

Touya watched his mother for a moment then nodded and left the room, only to stay by the door and listen his parents argument.

''Give me my son, lady!!'' Endeavour shouted

''Our son! no you can't have him...'' Rei said

Another clap... and then silence. Touya was trembling in fear.

He could hear the old man grab the small baby, the moment he heard that Touya ran to Natsuo's room where Fuyumi was still holding Natsuo he hugged then and feared what was goign to happen.

''What will happen to the baby?'' Touya thought.

Yahoo!! it's me the writter again so just to let you know i'll try to say the wordcount every chapter (without this little part) and keep it up to 500 atleast!! bye bye

wordcount: 522