Chapter 11. Confrontations

Touya had yet again woken up early. he looked over to the clock and saw it was almost time for his combat training. he was in a hurry he puts his clothing on. he speed-walked to the combat and material arts room. he came in just in time.

''Good-morning sensei!'''Touya said with a small bow towards the older man in black in the middle of the room.

''Good-morning Touya.'' the man said calm.

''Let's begin our training were we left of. why don't you go grab the things you had last lesson.'' the man spoke soft.

Touya ran to the closet with weapon's and grabbed the spear, then he walked over to the targets and mannequins. the man was already standing there waiting for Touya.

''Are you ready to continue combat with spears?'' the man asked Touya

Touya's eyes lit up as he heard the man speak. Touya loved combat and material arts he loved fighting with his hands and using weapons as long as it doesn't include his quirk to much.

''Yes sensei! i'm ready!!'' Touya answered the man while he began training.

four days later

Touya was lunching with his friends, when he realized he had quirk training today.

''Touya? you okay bud?? you've been dozing of a lot lately...'' Keigo asked in a hushed voice.

''I'm totally fine Keigo. no need to worry!'' Touya said putting on a huge smile.

When the lunch ended Touya felt nervous. he slowly walked towards  the training-room. he entered the room seeing Shirumi standing in the middle of the room. she looked energetic. Touya decided he should move on from this but not let his guard. he never let his guard down though.

''Hey Touya how are you feeling, are you feeling better last time you passed out remember.'' Shirumi said irritating the young boy.

''I remember sensei. can we begin now...'' Touya asked obviously irritated by Shirumi.

''Let's begin today with defensive quirk using shall we!!'' Shirumi said optimistic.

''Defensive quirk using?'' Touya said in disbelieve.

''Indeed, you will be making a shield out of blue flames. understood.'' Shirumi sounded more serious now.

Touya nodded his head. he wondered how he would make a shield. fast enough he was trying to make shield and hold them up.

twenty minutes later

Touya could already keep up a shield for himself on his arm. he watched the blue flames slowly disappear into nothing. Shirumi came up to him.

''Good job now try making it bigger.'' Shirumi sounded threatening.

Touya made the shield bigger. the bigger the shield the shorter he could hold on to the flames-shield. he slowly but steadily made progress as the hours passed by. on a certain moment Shirumi's lover came in the room. he left half an hour later making Touya distrust the situation. when the training was finally over he was very tired. this training had been less intense then the ones before touya wondered why...

''You're free to go Touya!!'' Shirumi said after she let out a sigh.

''Thank you sensei!'' Touya responded.

Touya walked out of the room seeing Shirumi's lover walk in the room. he stood next to the door eavesdropping the couple.

''How about we take 'it' tonight?'' the man asked.

''Fine we'll take him tonight.'' Shirumi said looking at her computer.

''At last we will have the blue flames!!'' the man sounded so excited. Touya ran of to his room locking the door extra good because he was scared. he looked over to the bed and saw Keigo looking at him strangely.

(okay so i'm gonna explain the door bit. the door has to be opened with a specific card Keigo and Touya ofcourse both have one but farther there are 3 other locks on the door on chain-lock a key-lock and another chain-lock and Touya shut them all)

''What are you doing?'' Keigo asked confused.

Touya panted he caught his breath and turned his head to Keigo.

''If you want to know read my notebook!'' Touya said quickly. he knew he was bad with words.

Keigo slowly read the notebook. once he finished he looked at Touya with an horrified gaze and said...

Heya i'm sorry if i'll be uploading less so sorry you guys will have to wait a while for the next chapter i'm busy with school and tests.

Wordcount: 659