Chapter 6. Keigo Takami

Touya had woken up early again, he had had trouble sleeping ever since he came here. 

He has his clothing on and is waiting for people to take him to meet the others. Touya wasn't nervous. he was just annoyed to meet people who want to be here, while he is forced to be here.

A man knocked on Touya's door and Touya opened like he'd done the past week he'd been here.

''Follow me to the others'' the man coldly said.

they arrived in a big hall there were three other children most of them around 16 [touya is 13]. behind him he could hear more people coming in the room. everyone of the children gathered around a woman in a black tracksuit who started to explain things.

''Hello children, you are here for an 3 year training program to become a pro. today you'll meet the rest of the people who are in the program. of course there will be people who fail to make it to the end of this program. you will be forced to stop contacting those people, because they are failures after all. you might get hurt in this program but don't complain your caretakers signed a contract that allows us to do anything. your complains will end up in the trash. i would also like to share that you will be calling each other with first names and nothing else, you can't tell people your last name. all the people in black are your superiors so you must listen to them, if you refuse to listen you will be punished. if you refuse to listen several times you will be severely punished. okay everyone understood.'' that was everything the lady in black said, before she took her leave everyone nodded some more sure than others.

soon after everyone started looking around and talking with each other. everyone but Touya.

Touya stood on the side of the huge room counting everybody.

''34 there's 34 of us here at the beginning.'' he said softly.

Touya spoke soft but hard enough for the boy next to him to hear it.

''34? that's a lot of people for a special program.'' the boy said while flying next to Touya who was in shock but moved on pretty quick.

''Y-yeah i think they think a lot of us will fail.'' Touya said not looking next to him.

''Well i'm not gonna fail that's for sure!'' the boy said convincingly.

''Hey, you look young are you sure you will make it!!'' the boy spoke again.

''Young?! look at yourself!! you look younger than me!'' Touya said irritated.

''Hey what should i call you by the way?'' the boy asked with a curious look.

''Call me Touya.'' Touya said a bit cold.

''Cool name!! i'm Keigo!'' Keigo looked excited about making a friend.

Another woman in black walked in.

''Follow me from old to young. i repeat the oldest people follow me the younger one wait for me to return!!'' the lady in black yelled to get over the loud children

6 seventeen year-olds followed the lady, she came back and 13 sixteen year-olds followed her, and so on until she came back for the thirteen year-olds and there was only Touya, the lady called Keigo the last other recruit and took them both to a room for two people because you weren't allowed to sleep alone in one room.

Keigo and Touya both chose a bed and went in their own to change their clothes to pajama's.

Touya changed his bandages again and put on pajama's. when he went back into the sleeping room he saw the winged boy already sleeping in his bed. 

he looked at the red-colored wings and thought about the last time he saw lots of colors. he didn't remember that ever since he'd entered the building the things he saw the most were the grey metal walls the black suits his grey and white tracksuit his pale skin and his white hair with of course a little bit of red but could he really call that color?

Hey hey hey!!! it's the writer of the story again i just wanna know if you're doing okay, i hope you are. have a nice day or night. Also you can read chapter 7 now

Wordcount: 663