six

Sitting in the bed, Kiara was talking to Riya who was constantly teasing her. They were at Vihaan's apartment and Riya was there to settle her.

"Anyways, I gotta go home." Riya stood up.

"Why can't you just stay the night here only?"

"Hell no. A couple should get their privacy at their first night. I'll come tomorrow in the morning. You must make a good breakfast for us. Okay?"

"You wish, I fulfil, my dear sister-in-law." She hugged Riya.

"My driver is waiting. Bye. Enjoy the night." Riya winked at her went outside the room.

"I'll surely enjoy the night." She scoffed remembering the woman at the party.

"Well there goes your first night Kia, with a man who's in love with another woman." She sighed, "I must change."

She went inside the bathroom and changed into her night suit. She sat on the bed scrolling through the pictures in her phone.

Vihaan entered the room and noticed her sitting on the bed. He can't believe that he's now married and that she is his wife.

She glanced at him as he went inside the washroom to change.

She sat up straight preparing herself for the talk. She noticed him coming out and walking across the room. She raised her eyebrows when he didn't spoke a word.

She grew impatient and asked, "Don't you have anything to say?"

He turned towards her, "Huh. Like what?"

"Like 'I didn't wanted this marriage' or 'Don't expect anything from me' or 'I'll leave you soon', something like this. Like those men say in stories."

His face turned clueless. He couldn't understand what she was saying.

Loking at his confused state, she scoffed and said, "Don't give me that innocent look. I saw you little reunion or should I say separation with your ex lover or still your lover, whoever she was."

He immediately realised what she was talking about.

"Is she your girlfriend? If yes, then why would did you marry me, huh?" She gave him an accusing look.

"She was my girlfriend. We broke up before our marriage." He said with a sigh. He didn't planned to tell this to his new wife. But she figured out.

"Why?"

"Because mom didn't liked her. Ahana parents died and she doesn't comes from a rich family. That's why."

"So shouldn't you have fought for her? You just left her and married me." She said angrily remembering Ahana's face. She felt really very bad for her.

"I did say no. But my grandma-."

"Oh, I understood. Leave it. She's really good at convincing people." She said with a smile on her face which made him also smile.

"Did she also forced you?" He asked with a chuckle.

"She didn't forced me. But she did forced me. I mean she didn't blackmail me but she kind of blackmailed me in an emotional way. You understand what I mean to say." She asked him with a cute look on her face.

I can get lost in that honey voice of her's. He thought.

He shooked his head in a no with a wide smile which was formed due to her cuteness.

She made a nasty face and said, "Leave it na. Why to dwell on it. We're already married."

"Right." He said nodding.

"Anyways. We can carry on this husband-wife thingy for few months and then we can go on our separate ways." He didn't like the separate thing. He couldn't understand why he is feeling like this.

"But ha. You're already cheating on me emotionally. But you cannot cheat on me physically. Dont you dare meet her behind my back. Atleast till we are together. Okay na?" She said pointing a finger towards him with cute pout on her face.

I'm going to die out of her cuteness some day.

He shaked his head agreeing to her with a smile.

"Otherwise, I'll kill you." She threatened him with an angry look.

"What an iconic moment, huh. Wife threatening husband to kill him on their wedding night." He said with a smirk and amusement all over his face.

She looked down blushing while fiddling with her fingers and said, "I won't really kill you."

What a change of personality.

"You're weird."

She held her thumb down and said, "Boo, you're stuck with me for I don't know how long."

Forever. Shut up Vihaan.

She went towards the bed and got inside the blanket.

"Oh yes. I'm sleeping on the bed. If you want, you can sleep on the other side. It's big enough. Or you can take that couch." She pointed towards the couch.

He immediately got inside the blanket.

"And don't come near me. I take a lot of space. So I won't be responsible if I kick you."

"Have some mercy on me while sleeping, mam." He said with fake pout on his face.

This made her smile so wide which automatically brought one on Vihaan's face also.

They kept staring at each other for a minute forgetting about everything as the beautiful moment passed by.

"Vihaan." Kiara nervously whispered still staring at him.

"Yes Kiara." He absentmindedly replied mesmerized by her beauty.

"We should sleep."

"Ah, yes. Good night." He said scratching the back of his head. He switched off the lamp as they laid down.

Despite the previous happenings, the smile didn't left their face as they slept peacefully side by side.

♡♡♡

They in few years...